Rokudou no Onna-tachi - Vol. 23 Ch. 203 - Ling Lan vs. Housen

t28

Dex-chan lover
5f6660ba62c85c23aadd84ff412abb1061f62415_hq.gif

Fed-Kun's army
"Rokudo won because he fight for his friends"

Wait what ? Tateshima had an all-out fight with one of the best fighters in the series and got fucked up real good by Ranna right before his fight with Rokudo.

Although yeah, I guess you could say he won because he had friends lmao

Dex-chan lover
@Asta Well, yes and no. Yes, Rokudou had the advantage due to Tateshima being pretty beat up. However, this was still the first time Rokudou had ever fought an opponent with martial arts, especially one who was a far more experienced fighter. Hence why it was more of a question for how Rokudou continued to fight when a novice like him was beaten to the ground. And of course, answer was that he's motivated to protect his friends in need.

Dex-chan lover
@Asta to be fair Rokudou had an advantage like you said but he still got beaten pretty badly. It's actually been a recurring theme for a while that rokudou has a talent for taking a beating. He can outlast stronger fighters through sheer willpower and has done so multiple times in this series. It's not exactly easy to keep beating down someone who gets back up, eventually you tire out and make a mistake and thats when rokudou tends to strike and win.

Argh this shounen bullshit makes me nauseous. It's nothing new in teh series though, I know what to expect by this point, I just....like the girls, what can I do.

Contributor
@Bakaman This was martial arts manga for long time. Harem bullshit is fading away, enchanted girls which stopped being evil will fall for boys close to them.

Double-page supporter
Uugg, /s the power of friendship makes everyone a winner YAY!
i really hate this arc, so cliche, so boring

The power to defend others will always gather more inner strength than selfishly fighting for yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread