Roland Roland

mfw the site bugs
How do we STILL NOT HAVE A DELETE COMMENT OPTION

@idelvice @ascrea
It's an interesting series. Sure, it's starts quite sweet and cute... but the thing is that that's mostly the surface
as Roland's perspective grows when he gets outside of his kingdom, his "comfort zone" of sorts, because... the outside world is not as simple or sweet as he (or us, the readers) expects (his family overprotects him because reasons revealed in-story), quite the contrary. Evil menaces and manifests in lots of forms (the main villains? are some kind of cult, for example). There's a few twists around, but it all helps in the development of the main cast, even with the tragedies that happen or are revealed within the story.

I would suggest checking Jayu's previous series, "Zebra" ( https://mangadex.org/title/3714/zebra ) if you want to have a perception of what you might expect in their storytelling in this series, as well.

Be prepared for Cerebus Syndrome. Can recommend tho, story is pretty good, characters don't fell empty, side ones are as fleshed out as main ones. Overall, a very interesting story with deceptive start.

holy crap i did NOT expect this to be so good. i should've taken the disclaimer seriously bc this actually tore my heart apart, but its so wonderful!! im glad i read it

Users who are viewing this thread