ROLL OVER AND DIE: I Will Fight for an Ordinary Life with My Love and Cursed Sword! - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Erosion

Dex-chan lover
Oh we finally getting the plot progression? I've not minded the character growth and all that but most of it I feel is characters we won't be seeing anymore.

Contributor
Would be interesting if Linus and Maria would actually elope out of the party, leaving only that asshole Jean and the hero. They don't even have a mage or a tank anymore, that party's toast. Of course he just had to accidentally remind her of her traumatic past. The road to hell is paved with good intentions, they say.

I suppose Ink is here to stay now that Eterna is taking her in.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update. It's getting darker and darker, still hope it's not too dark though.
Just a warning depending on how close to the source they go you might want to stop here if this is starting to get to be too much. I won't say how far past it goes but uhhh if this is scratching your upper limit stop here and assume they all live happy and healthy and nothing bad ever happens again.

Dex-chan lover
Just a warning depending on how close to the source they go you might want to stop here if this is starting to get to be too much. I won't say how far past it goes but uhhh if this is scratching your upper limit stop here and assume they all live happy and healthy and nothing bad ever happens again.
I'm not sure how it wasn't seen as dark from the start, MC was slaved and brutally so. But yeah I can see this series going mega dark lol

Dex-chan lover
Would be interesting if Linus and Maria would actually elope out of the party, leaving only that asshole Jean and the hero. They don't even have a mage or a tank anymore, that party's toast. Of course he just had to accidentally remind her of her traumatic past. The road to hell is paved with good intentions, they say.

I suppose Ink is here to stay now that Eterna is taking her in.
But that's exactly what Jean wanted, so it leaves a bad taste.

Aggregator gang
I thought ink wreathcraft was the one who battled ottillie(I reread chapter 13 and it was a boy nvm) also I hope the hero's okay. Also where maria said that the demons attacked their village, is it the one where on the last chapter, they talked about how they warned the villagers but they didn't listen and now they got killed? (I'm sorry I don't remember cuz my mind forgets easily)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Nah I wouldn't worry, the way they handled the maze part was just ⚰️

The only thing the manga execute well is the art. They'll probably skip a lot of key moments.

Dex-chan lover
so just like the real world, the church is evil, its kind of a boring norm with manga where their religions stay a bit to true to real world religions in their evil.

Users who are viewing this thread