ROLL OVER AND DIE: I Will Fight for an Ordinary Life with My Love and Cursed Sword! - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Undeveloped Thoughts

Banned
it doesnt help that the story is told kind of strangely. the middle chapters had a real stylistic disconnect. that its also translated rather rough doesnt help the cause.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!
The pacing is still all over the place, but am still enjoying this a lot (even though I tend to forget about some characters here and there).

Aggregator gang
Having read the LN lets me follow the story but I get why this is confusing for the manga readers. There's just a lot going on.

I enjoy this series, and I appreciate the translation, but I feel it could use another editing pass as it's incredibly disjointed. Makes a chapter with heavier dialogue way harder to parse. I'm not dismissing the work that was put in, it's still easier to follow than most blind MTLs, it just has the feel of each line being translated separately out of context.

Contributor
This bitchy guild receptionist was changed by love, huh? So... she awakened as a shotacon? Maybe Flum has forgiven her, but I still remember when this nasty woman told Flum to whore herself out in the streets when she wanted to do some quests...

On another note, I wonder if it's too early to see yuri undertones with Eterna and Ink? Well, I wouldn't mind a side ship in this story.

Dex-chan lover
so that Dein guy used orphans to perform a terrorist attack against the church, and he is guilty opf kidnapping, torture and murder, and yet the church went to him and helped him out, the church is also full of traitors and monsters who do human experimentation on orphans, the thugs who worked with Dein and he himself is just left to be even after all the things they have done? the thugs just show up in the guild like nothing and Dein joins the church? even after terrorist bombing them? just what the f is going on here?

Users who are viewing this thread