Romero Won't Save the World - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Understandable for her part and she's not selfish. Her own body, her own rights. Might do the same and why would you bring back the humanity in the same dystopian world?

Contributor
The manager's lover wasn't attacking her, so she was self conscious? And I totally get Romero, cause no one knows how many inhumane experiments would be done on her, on the pretense of saving the humanity. And also its her body she just wanna Netflix and chill

Double-page supporter
sounds like last of us....as long as the mc didn't die because of a golf club i'll read it lol

Dex-chan lover
@KAFi That's assuming assuming that a group interested in creating a cure would jump straight to dangerous human experimentation and vivisection, which would just be dumb considering how they would risk losing a presumably rare specimen.

It's just as likely for them to keep her alive and happy while they just take samples of blood or something for study. Hell, she could even bargain her own immunity to make people find whatever movies she wants to watch without having to lift a finger.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work.

@Tersione In a situation like this, she'd be just as likely to get caught by some panic-struck group that decides that trying to just drink her blood will probably cure them. (Or transfusions, or whatever.)
Smart people would be smart, but there's nothing to say that smart people would be in charge wherever she goes. (If there were smart people in charge, the situation should be more like in the book World War Z - stuff should be about looking up by now. Hence panic and/or secterism is probably what rules, where there's any organized civilization left at all.)

Dex-chan lover
Uh, I feel like it's be pretty simple to get her to volunteer to help develop a cute? "You're sad that you'll never get to see these series finished, right? That there can never be any new movies? If we can create a cure because of you, maybe we can save Tom Cruise and Ethan Hall, and humanity will be able to make more movies again."

Dex-chan lover
Okay but drug her and then throw her in a straight-jacket and then a wheelbarrow. Drastic measures my man, thems war time rules.

I love how she says the mcu won’t wrap up, Ethan hunt has retired, and there’s doctor who too XD

Romero watched enough zombie/disaster flick to know what will happen to the supposed savior

Aggregator gang
Romero just like me, I’m doing whatever the fuck I want when the world ends

Users who are viewing this thread