Rooftop Sword Master - Ch. 24

I'm curious, when will the country say: "Ok! You can f*k the president, if you want. I don't get in your way. PLESAEDONTKILLME!"

Make no mistake, I like the story. However... Some things NEED to be pointed out in his decision-making:

How many chances that he missed on killing them? I mean, seriously? He could've just killed them right then and there. It's simple, clean and fast.
But instead, no.... He wanted to let them live to feel the despair before he finds them and kills them. I get the feeling, but in this case, is it really worth the future problems that will crop up?
Seriously, did he not think of the repercussions of letting them go like that, just for the sake of savoring it?
Mind you, their parents ARE power players in society and the government. I know he doesn't give AF, but what about his remaining close ones? THEY'RE the ones that will suffer the backlash from his actions.

Dex-chan lover
He should have harnessed the mana within himself and chanted "THAT IS ALL", and then release the mana into the atmosphere, and then ignite it with the flame of the sword, and then the mana burns, and then it consumes all the oxygen in the air for the whole wide world, and then only carbon dioxide based life forms can be the only survivors, and then he turns green and starts to get energy from photosynthesis. Then he can change his chant from "THAT IS ALL" to "HULK SMASH!".

Fed-Kun's army
@josua070

This story is about revenge. His parents engulfed in flames to get justice even though it's miniscule justice. He wants that 2 year of despair engrained into their minds.

Plus his Aunt is in the US. I'm sure their bitches parents have their full keeping their kids safe

I wonder when this is all done if he'll be transported to the swords original owner's world to fullfill that owners revenge....it would make sense since he's already started to kill every one already if not then this is gonna be short and spicy

Contributor
He should go for their parents first especially the president, to make the public know, those kids wont survive.

the downside is, the entire world will be on his ass.

not to mention the government probably will make the aunt persuade the mc to stop.
I hope the mc doesnt stop when that happens

Revenge is hollow, because after achieving it nothing is left afterwards.

Which means you gotta prolong the suffering. Let them run, let their flesh be sweetened with despair while you slowly prune their world till nothing is left. Then after that you slowly take your time and let your soul get healed with their suffering.

Double-page supporter
So like why not just throw that sword at the car? Like if he can throw it at hellicopter why bother with chasing and this shit when he could just throw that sword at car, but not like to kill them but to stop the car if you know what I mean, that would be something not this stupid shit with cat and mouse.

Fed-Kun's army
@bvdaf

Because if you throw a giant sword at a speeding car and it crashes, chances are, everyone inside is going to die. He could've killed those 2 at any time. But, first, being chased like that is itself a special kind of hell. And second, he doesn't want an easy death for those two. He could've knocked the helicopter down but that would've been a relatively quick death for them. The chase itself where those 2 spend every second quaking in fear is a part of the revenge, but he's got a lot more in mind for those two, especially.

Dex-chan lover
I can't stop reading
Him going spiderman was way better than the any other option i was thinking of.

Dex-chan lover
Problem is that they could just escape to other countries and, of course, there is also the possibility of them going after his aunt or his nurse.

srPrO56.jpg

Double-page supporter
@ThePaulBunyanTrophy im talking about a moment when the car was just starting to go, when the "teacher" came and they were talking something and stuff he was just doing nothing he could stop that car by throwing a sword at its back when it wasn't that fast yet. (check the chapter 23) he was just standing there and watching them just go away

Dex-chan lover
@diino18
Oh no, its from a manga. From "Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba Ii?"
But you asked from what anime, tho.

Users who are viewing this thread