Rooftop Sword Master - Ch. 34

whenever i read this manga, i need to do something fun afterwards to relieve the anger inside me.

idk why,
but whenever i read this manga wanna slap the author.
yet i can stop reading this.
so either slapping the author or stop reading this

Fed-Kun's army
Whenever I read this, I want to slap the author for artificially prolonging the revenge. I mean, he wastes soooo much god damn time killing people or just doing nothing, and everyone, including the characters and the audience, know full well, he could just end all of them in 1 chapter.

NO ONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO ESCAPE HIM. Hes faster than a car, god dammit. He's basically has the physical abilities of superman. God.

Fkers, who s care about the story? it s stupid from the first chap anyway. need something like berserk before going to witch route shits. that s all i want.

next chap, the stupid past story continue or that turd survive for some goddamn stupid reasons. ok goodbye

@ pingustrategist everything you said about Korea I can agree with, but I don’t really think that’s the case in Japan, as Japan’s society doesn’t display itself as entirely materialistic. Their current society can be said to be built off before WWII, they have more time to integrate their behaviours into the modern era.

Might drop this one ;-; I just get so frustrated and annoyed after every chapter, yet I just want to see if he actually can achieve his revenge or have a cliché ending where he loses anyways. So frustrating...

Dex-chan lover
@abepi I agree that this isn't the type of manhwa you can read week by week. You have to read it all at once when it's completed because it loses its effect when you read 1 chapter a week.

Oh fuck this is korean manhwa and all we know what korean do rape .... fuck next epizod gonna be hard + waiting is killing me.

i only hope they kill her and not raped her....

@Pokoj11 you do know that in earlier chapters it is hinted that the female friend is alive right? The reason why MC got maimed is because the eight bastards are targeting her for protecting MC, then MC decided to protect the female friend. As for rape... it might be possible, just saying.

Also, this is my first comment in Mangadex since I created this account in 2018. Wtf.

Fed-Kun's army
lol 34 chapter and suddenly flashback time to why he got bullied 😅

@pingustrategist That's one hell of a story. I did some search on wikipedia not sure if it's accurate but she was only sentenced to 24 years? Like bruh

Double-page supporter
@tprat Dude same, that's only reason I'm reading this shit because ain't no way in hell the MC is the only overpowered nigga here.

Dex-chan lover
In page 26 the sword has magically returned to his hands LOL

Dex-chan lover
Our boy has learned how to use the force having thrown the sword only for it to instantly return

Users who are viewing this thread