Rooftop Sword Master - Ch. 38

what she was a cop? I thought she was his classmate at first lol, no clue whats going on anymore

I think that girl killed the cops... o.o

If it’s really the case, she is crazy like the MC and I like that. xD

@animekek69 I don't think she was the cop. MC's actions might've been the trigger for her to kill those cops. I think some chapters ago the police or investigator mentioned 2 cops who died but they didn't seem to be the ones killed by the MC. I am guessing that is her.

Dex-chan lover
MC didn't kill the cops, a few chapters ago we had a look at the police situation, they though that MC escaped the military base after the attack and the beheaded cops were caused by him.
He decapitated the bully, destroyed a police van with people inside, attacked the army at the cemetary, fought the mercenaries in the forest and the private guards and mafia in the hospital, they know he have no problem killing people in armed organizations, the mistake is that everytime he responded a attack.
They shouldn't know how the soldiers he killed/injured in the US base as they blocked all informations.
It seems like the girl have got some clarovayance power, maybe like the MC it simply came to her.
Girl was most likely violated by the bullies and developed a mental trauma, the bullies families probably made so she was put in a mental hospital where she can give no contact, maybe her family was paid or threatened, or decided to just shut up looking at what happend to MC.
Is even possible she is perfectly sane and is in the hospital for the bullies parents not wanting another scandal.
Question is who killed the cops, maybe it someone of the irregular squad?

Aggregator gang
I am lost i don't get it, is it the fmc who killed those cops ??? And did she take the bribe or her family did??? Man gotta wait for 6 days for the next chapter

Fed-Kun's army
@VooXoo i reread stuff. Cops died in chap 36, nothing was shown, only described. Now we know that it wasn't the MC, but i still don't get who the heck killed them (with a knife at that, at least according to the drawings). Also, who is the "irregular squad"???

Aggregator gang
@Legion_01 the girl he's trying to protect is the one who killed the two detectives, meaning they're both crazy and I love them

Fed-Kun's army
@Dibella I'm not sure it's her. I mean, getting in and out a psych ward is not easy and her room looks pristine. I sure hope you're right and that for some reason she's not a pushover but got a power up like the MC (even tho she is far from being buff)

damn I'm happy. Thought she would be dead weight that would be kidnapped so the MC would be forced to do stupid sht, but it turns out she crazy.

Dex-chan lover
@Legion_01 look at the end of every chapter, there is a pic with multiple characters, we can't see their faces but one have a sword like the MC,.
The others could be other superhumans roaming Korea.
I thought it was a banner for the artist studio that is drawing the story at the beginning but then started to think that is more a hint of things to come.

Double-page supporter
oh shit she getting back at the cops for not doin shit im down. im not an op hater but like she got back at mf who let that shit be closed behind the scenes.

Users who are viewing this thread