Rooftop Sword Master - Ch. 45

its been a while since ive started reading this, and as far as i remember the "the irregular five" is always at the end of every chapter, can someone confirm if there is really another 4 "irregulars" in this universe or its another work of the author? or just put there by the translator?

Why do I feel like that the girl will betray our mc in the near future can someone confirm my assumption?

Aggregator gang
MC and this girl have different objective. For MC, his revenge is personal, the bully and their family. Not even once he blamed the country or society for the death of his parent, it's shown in this chapter he will not mindlessly killing bystander. They maybe guilty, but at least they are not actively harm him and his family.

But the girl is different. She is revolutionist at best, an insane person at worst. She blame the country, the society, the world for her misfortune. To her, a bystander who do nothing to prevent the tragedy is as guilty as the bully. At best she want to change the country, at worst she just want to watch the world burn. For her (and possibly for the group she belong to), punishing the society is more important than just punishing the individual.

I can clearly see why the MC and FMC clash in the future.

From what i hear, the Korean didn't like the story, especially the ending, it get rating of 3 out of 10.

@humbledoverlord I don't think she hates bystanders but people who support/help the wrongdoers and I kinda have to agree with her on that. If you help someone become president and protect him after knowing all well that his son basically killed a dude you have it coming from the victim if he/she has the power to take revenge. Would you do it differently had you been in her position?

Fed-Kun's army
@humbleoverlord
did it ever explain where the sword came from? 40+ chapter and they still don't tell us more about it anymore
i don't mind spoiler i am here just for laugh 😆

Aggregator gang
Man this artsytle is so fucking cool. I feel it's getting better and better with shot composition and transitions. I would love to see the artist working on a new story after this.

Dex-chan lover
so, in this story the villain changed to villain 1 and villain 2. i forgot what the villain 1 even was mad about.

I'm still waiting for the villain 1 to have the ability to cut a building apart and split the earth itself!

The only thing I got out of this story is that our protagonists are homocidal maniacs who try to justify their endless string of murders. I can understand the bullies, but Tak killed likely hundreds of cops and military members at this point.

Could've been people who suffered more than them to, they have no idea. Tak got a magic revenge sword with 8th grader syndrome thrown on top, then started killing people. Borrowed power for an unearned revenge.

Which is why I love this story. Breaking apart the glaring flaws in these people and coming to hate them whilst cheering for the survival of the initial bad guys is a hell of a take.

The sheer absurdity of how they became the people they now are, constantly anticipating what might finally put them under, wondering if anything equally supernatural will make its debut to stop him, etc.

Basically it's good shit, and yes I hate Tak and think that's the proper way to read this story.

this bitch is dumb and deluded. They're clearly taking advantage of her. UFFF

Aggregator gang
@hidayato we already see a glimpse of where the sword come. The sword come from another planet, maybe from an entirely different universe where monster and magic exist. It belong to a warrior who fight against a monster horde.

@Hawkeye95 Can you blame an army/police who only doing his job following order from their superior? I doubt they know about the real truth of the scandal.

@ Simply_Fiction Nah, the mc avoid killing as much as possible.

Someone tell me the ending please so I know if I want to waste my time reading this based on the few spoilers I've seen so far.

Users who are viewing this thread