Rooftop Sword Master - Ch. 47

Idk, it seems to me that if you "bad guy #123" and you see this shit, I would be like "Hmmmm maybe I would report myself sick today, yeah, lets do that"

Finally caught up to here but I can guarantee that some bullshit is going to happen where she gets away

"hE hAs No WeaPoNs" he is the fucking weapon. It's sort of annoying how absolutely dumb the other characters are.

A train wreck I can not stop staring at. I do not get why the author has to create blatant false tension with the guards running up on him, also why could he not reach the airplane by jumping? He said he could not, but as soon as he took it down with the sword he basically teleport jumped to the crash. I guess in general it was about the style, and not the logic in the first place.

@Wolfwhistler It's a series of revenge, it's going to go to places of killing and that's it. The story of the weak and opressed seeking vengence, plain and simple.

Fed-Kun's army
lol, if he is not wasting time & just use "HULK RUN" aka running when he is inside airport, he could stop prez daughter before she got on airplane

@Pineappo First, we still don't know much about the sword. Second, the girl is the last of his revenge list so unless the series ends something has to happen next.

I'm interested of stories about this mc revenge tutor, like how the mc taught "his 5 senses are beyond anything" from this tutor past live memories

Users who are viewing this thread