Rooftop Sword Master - Ch. 6

Double-page supporter
2 chapters, 2 fucking chapters wasted on some comedy shit while he could just pull it out from the very beginning, why? Every single person would probably try to pull it out first or just take a look around it first, but ignore it, then just for i dunno 5 fucking days sitting in this fucking sun and spraying sword with water, seriously? Are u some kind of psychopath to be this stubborn and stupid?

hoping it gets better but how the hell do you just go straight to using tools without having tried touching or pulling it out yet

Double-page supporter
Dude Wut?!
Why would you hammer on a sword that is stuck standing in concrete? Then decide to vertical swing an aluminum bat into it?
Still going full retard, I see.

Dex-chan lover
C'mon guys it doesn't even look like that you all read Mangas, I wouldn't touch that shit for a while too, those things most of the times come with curses that make you do things against your will or just make you pass a really difficult text(or maybe turn into girls).

Double-page supporter
Hopefully this doesn't turn into one of those 'holy shit, in my past life i was a badass so i now have permission to be an asshole" series like I am the sorcerer king.

Group Leader
i thought the baseball bat was a lightsaber... @I28142Y, as someone who was did the editing for that series initially, no but afterwards when i stopped working on it idk, the art gets bad over time but the story is ok

Users who are viewing this thread