Rooftop Sword Master - Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
either the cover for the novel is weird or this sword is going to change size to accommodate for the mc

This is so awesome!🤩🤩 I am so glad u guys picked this up🤩🤩🤩 I was waiting for it for a while!!! Thank you for your hard work!!!👏👏👏

Fed-Kun's army
Alright, full disclosure. The Korean for the sword was "Fighting Sword" but that was kinda... lame. So I'm calling it Warsword. (anyone remember Overdrive MUD?)

Plus the other name was "Pilgrim of Thunder and Storm" but I changed that to "Bringer of Thunder and Storm" because Stormbringer is awesome and I will fite you.

Dex-chan lover
At first i thought he would need to put some meat into that sorry excuse he has for a body to wield that sword, but after seeing how big that shit truly is, no way in hell a human can wield that xDDD

Dex-chan lover
The way the cross guard behaved when he wielded it.. gah, better off cutting the back part of it

Double-page supporter
And again armor plates that are just slapped on plain baggy clothes. Still dreaming for a bit better historically inspired designs for weapons and armor.

Still 'Reading' this as I am interested in how this all plays out

This might be one of the worst and ugly design of a weapon I have ever seen. Might as well make the hilt longer instead of that ridiculous handle after the cross guard. Shit looks retarded as hell with a tacky gold color handle.

am i the only one who thought the sword design was cool? i mean i’ve never seen a sword with that structure so it looks interesting to me

Double-page supporter
he couldn't pick up a bucket of water but can pick up and swing this sword with ease. Also this sword seems highly impractical. its way to big to be of any use. and why is the main handle so long if there is also a handle atop the hilt?

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who thinks the guy in the memories looks like Zack from Final Fantasy 7?

Users who are viewing this thread