Rooftop Sword Master - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

@AnimeCruizer

Where? How? wtf

Do u really think the hikikomori who hasn't left his room for years has the people to do it? Like... how'd u dispose of 20 bodies and its stench without being seen or heard, by yourself, and in a day? It'd take multiple days with the right precautions

Contributor
The chunk of concrete missing in the hallway really helps sell the scene.

Dex-chan lover
Kenshiro is still wearing the same fucking clothes xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Dex-chan lover
Man fucking destroyed them, he better not have trouble killing those bullies.

Let's hope our MC won't get cold feet when it's time to revenge and spout the usual bullshit like 'I'm better than them' or 'violence is bad, peace is best' etc.

Fed-Kun's army
This manwha is pretty retarded. Its cool, but it's retarded: the most one dimensional characters ever, the villains are villains for the sake of being assholes without any benefit, the character trains until exhaustion after being in a coma for 9 months and instead of ending worse he grows until he is a fucking giant (and without any magic/ki/supernatural stuff involved), he just trains physically but has no actual combat experience, and he doesn't even hides the corpses from the police.

Don't get me wrong, it is funny to read, but is a retarded and utterly bad manwha.

@juanan i think there is supernatural stuff involved because of the sword, not just the unnatural growth, he healed way faster than normal after training with the sword at the start

Dex-chan lover
@lycho28 nope there is definitely no supernatural stuff going on with the sword because gravity pulled the sword to earth and it periodically went on fire for the first few chapters because science

Users who are viewing this thread