Rooftop Sword Master - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Right now, if the nation wants to get him to work for him, there might be 4 options :

1) Bringing his targets to whatever location they want him to attack, and bring them out when he's there. Sooner or later, he would find out they're using them as bait, and they might not actually survive each time, but it's not a guaranteed death either.
2) Literally handing them over, either all or some of them
3) Refusing from trying to protect them, giving him his own chances at doing it, but not helping him either
4) Ask that he does certain things, and he gets 'points' for doing so, which he can use to decide how to punish (eventually kill) them

Black knight? Batman? Gotham?
Damn thanks for the translator for this masterpiece i missed rsm even if it was only one day since the last release

Dex-chan lover
@IAmInept
I frigging appreciate the effort, but... is there really a need to use fuck, fucking or fucker every two words?
I dont care about swearing or cussing, but maaaaaan, the same word one time after another gets repetitive as hell.
There gotta be other words with a similar meaning in english.

Tbh, if I had steeled myself for the resolve to get revenge, no amount of hostage taking would stop me... Like wtf are they thinking, that this is some sort of hero manga?

He is going to kill every single one of them, no matter what they do to try an stop him.

To stop this killer thats mad at us let's get him even more mad at us .... High IQ plays

Its on their site, its just their chapter list is not updated and somehow cant get past ch20, join their discord there's a direct link to ch.28-29

see that parents? dont rise ur little shit with shit, that will make their head full of shit

Double-page supporter
Do they want to die quicker? Cause that’s how you die quicker.

Users who are viewing this thread