Rooftop Sword Master - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

seems funny how every character in this series thinks they can threaten a 2m tall hulk who has a bigass sword

yep, he's basically already against an entire country of korea (shit+corrupt government+military+any secret agency, plus shit people who pretty much just think "oh cool" or "oh wow" on both parent's plea and his "violent behaviour")
so adding a one country just mean extra thing to take care of.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, if you're trying to get on someone's good side by protecting their family being the major reason why they're even willing to talk to you, you better take care of that family as if they were the president's own family.

I love seeing Americans be forcefully pulled off their high horses.

HAHAHAHA thats my boy he can litterly erest all humans idk how you guys but last what i want is give him order :D

oooh this is good got the dam chills when he started telling that amercian guy the stuff about his aunt and her family godam this is gold material right here!

Love this. The MC is an absolute unit. I thought it was getting kinda silly in the beginning but now I'm hooked

Dex-chan lover
I kinda feel bad for the soldier who is translating, imagine having to relay a threat to your superior while trying not to shit yourself out of fear

Users who are viewing this thread