Rooftop Sword Master - Vol. 1 Ch. 46

Thought the old guy was going to be made of sterner stuff after the boat. Seems he's somewhat more normal that I expected.

Honestly, what could you expect. Yes, the sword made him fucking beefy but it also changed his mentality and fortitude to an inhuman level before he would have broken just by seeing si'yeon but now he is a predator on the hunt and he has only a single goal and if you are standing in the way of that goal you are going to see hell on earth unless you can kill him.

Tak sure is a MOTIVATED BOY WITH A SWORD
Bury the Light is playing in his mind for sure xD

person 1: So I am very bad ass and I have a plan to * any action that hinder tak se'young* it will definitely work
tak se'young: no

@Wolfwhistler

Any one would be scared if a 9 foot tall psychotic demigod with a kill count in the hundreds stared them down saying they'll kill them if they accidentally mumble the wrong words a second time

Dex-chan lover
Now that i think about it, wouldn't Space Marines be about his size?

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING, if i just imagine him being a space marine this gets way better and im not bothered by his size anymore LOL

Rename this to Korean Proto-Space Marine pls,thanks Kappa

Even the calm scheming seemingly all-powerful sugar-daddy-looking old man is nothing in front of him. Loving this guy even more

Hey peeps...been skipping the entire chapter 31-45. How many targets had he killed? Is this girl the last one?

It doesnt matter who it is. It's cool to see even the old war torn guy get scared. No on in this is necessarily being arrogant. They all know he is to be feared.

Users who are viewing this thread