Rooftop Sword Master - Vol. 1 Ch. 59

Ouchies... anyway thanks for the unlock of the chapters. Also have a strange feeling the pilot will be budds with MC later...

PLS NO SPOIL

Is that Wolverine who just showed up? I admit this story is better than any Marvel comic at this point.

Dex-chan lover
A new challenger approaches! And this time he actually is worthy enough to be called a challenger, unlike some other goons who tried to mess with Tak before.

Dex-chan lover
So we got Chinese, Americans, the Brits, Russians, Japanese, and now the entirety of the Middle East going after Tak? Honestly, I am surprised that the Spanish Inquisition made an appearance yet.

Dex-chan lover
This guy might be the middle bottom, also that combo with those pink hair ornaments and a heavy duty vest is interesting to say the least

Double-page supporter
@Call-Me-Captain Speak for yourself, now that the generic revenge is out the way which was most likely used to set up another part of the story where super humans like our MC here all gather to fight another enemy is far more interesting. Unless you're talking about the dragging on than I concur.

Users who are viewing this thread