Rororro!

Dex-chan lover
@subliminal I admire your naivete you know that ? I don't believe this person had not malicious intent in any way with this release, especially when it come to last chapter of manga. He have done it before with other mangas, i don't think ha had anything else inmind but pissoff people with this release. Well, seem it have been taken down.

Group Leader
imagine crying because someone released a chapter, like dont read it bro close your eyes bro lmao

Imagine trying to study off some math drills and then the answer page is right there last page of the chapter.

You know, yeah, we need em, but fuck that alright? If you were to give us answers/ conclusions aka final chapter, then let me study the whole damn problems on all chapters, then can you put the damn answers on the LAST PAGE of the book? Just, don't fucking mess with my concentration with the study. It sorta teases my flow of excitement.

Then again, nobody forces you to read them, eh? Yep. Ego. Not sounding too smart coming out of me, but sure put a bag of dumb up to you thickhead.

Oh yeah, one more thing, SSSShole: Can you stay away from yuri/shoujo ai genre? I sorta liked those tags, so please put aside your ego and stay the fuck out of these tags.

Contributor
@cadeoperto
What's wrong with wanting to say goodbye to a series as it's ending instead of in the far distant future if the normal translations even get that far? especially something as episodic and surreal as this?

@subliminal

Dude, I doubted those shitbags even thinking of saying "goodbye to a series" just like you mentioned. Just look at their page and see what does it say. Nope. They want us to be the dumbass.

If they wanted to be the good guy (scanlator), then they should mention any fucking intents of doing said troll translations. But they don't do they? "No one forces you to read em" fuck off.

Contributor
@cadeoperto
What's wrong with saying "No one forces you to read em" you don't seem to have a valid counter argument mangadex even gives you a warning before the chapter jump. There are plenty of series I avoid because they insist on filling their release with petty group drama. you really don't have to read something, no one is putting a gun to your head to buy the little red book.
if you actually read the chapter it's evident they're a fan of Norio or they never would have cared about such an obscure series.
A random link to SSSSS's version of the ending at chapter 131 for those who care about these things, not like you can't find it on other aggregators
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2xddbm8zgsi0z71/Vol._7_Ch._131_-_Final_Ver._Grand_Finale%2521_Lifetime_-_SSSSS.zip/file

@subliminal
Bro, I am not saying that they are not allowed to do that. I even said that they are indeed necessary in my first statement yes?

Sure, it is FINE, but the community speaks for itself bro. If they got bombarded with batshit comments, there be damn sure something is wrong with what they are doing.

I'm taking one more analogical example for you (assuming) who still wont agree with me:
Imagine listening to a 40 min Rachmaninoff 3rd concerto. We set off from introduction and into the main theme and BAM suddenly they play the fine part (which is the ending).
Is that ok? Sure damn it is ok no one FORCES you to listen to the fine. But, another question: "Should you be doing that?" No. God no. Play the entire damn movements before you reach the damn finale. You see the point? Yes, in case you don't know: They disrupted the flow of development.

Please, take your time to think about it.

Group Leader
Can the mods just delete the last 18 comments, including this one. They're not related to the manga at all

lmao why do these idiots insist on starting drama in the comments? Go to a forum if you want to complain. This is supposed to be where you talk about the MANGA, not start drama. get a life.

July, 2024. The manga have 126 chapters, with the story ended 4 years ago. I hope someone retakes this translation soon

Users who are viewing this thread