Rosen Garten Saga - Ch. 66 - 「Khát vọng ~Schule Himmel~」(nửa đầu)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter ahead of the EN version it is appreciated. We are beoback and Beowulf pulled off the upset dickslapping the cruel hand of fate, negating the treachery even when at at one point it was 3 vs 1 and he was still able to do what he does best inspire others while being epic and a legendary hero the entire fight despite being nerfed through out the match to make it a fair fight not even Fafnir could handle his girth... judging by the state she was in at the end of last chapter quite literally. I hope now we get to see a full power from the get go Beowulf in this final round as we get to see what has been built up to be the ideal hero who inspires others to be better and those he's united vs those he's inspired and the hero whose a bad influence and has attracted/gathered those of a similar attitude. Its going to be fun seeing who pairs off against whom. I hope we get to see Arthur face off against both the king of what it is to be man Mulan and the young lord from Japan whose learning how to be more supportive. The dragons need to face off and Attila deserves a shot at Lynn and Sieg before Beowulf has his turn also a Lynn & Hagen rematch would be fun.

Group Leader
Thank you for the chapter ahead of the EN version it is appreciated. We are beoback and Beowulf pulled off the upset dickslapping the cruel hand of fate, negating the treachery even when at at one point it was 3 vs 1 and he was still able to do what he does best inspire others while being epic and a legendary hero the entire fight despite being nerfed through out the match to make it a fair fight not even Fafnir could handle his girth... judging by the state she was in at the end of last chapter quite literally. I hope now we get to see a full power from the get go Beowulf in this final round as we get to see what has been built up to be the ideal hero who inspires others to be better and those he's united vs those he's inspired and the hero whose a bad influence and has attracted/gathered those of a similar attitude. Its going to be fun seeing who pairs off against whom. I hope we get to see Arthur face off against both the king of what it is to be man Mulan and the young lord from Japan whose learning how to be more supportive. The dragons need to face off and Attila deserves a shot at Lynn and Sieg before Beowulf has his turn also a Lynn & Hagen rematch would be fun.
We don't know what kind of rules there will be in final. The only thing we know for now is it gonna be 12 vs 12. Personally, i hope there gonna be battle royal, no more rules. But who know ? Let the author cook

Dex-chan lover
We don't know what kind of rules there will be in final. The only thing we know for now is it gonna be 12 vs 12. Personally, i hope there gonna be battle royal, no more rules. But who know ? Let the author cook
totes I mean of course, I'm just excited.

Users who are viewing this thread