Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 11 Ch. 66 - Holy Wish ~Schule Himmel~

Dex-chan lover
Jesus christ are you stalking me now? Consider walking off a cliff dipshit.
No, I'm just seeing you and your drivel on manga I'm reading, and it's pretty annoying to see the same lack of thought.

Funny guy aren't you? You take a high and mighty stance, judging people for even talking to other people who use words you don't like, then you tell them to walk off a cliff. At least I got my confirmation about the quality of your character. Get judged lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Where is 67?
67 complete was ripped and posted two weeks ago on /a/ with translations added in comments...I'm fairly certain whoever did that was in your team.

Dex-chan lover
Where is 67?
67 complete was ripped and posted two weeks ago on /a/ with translations added in comments...I'm fairly certain whoever did that was in your team.
It was not. We're working on the chapter and we just got 66 out a week ago. And yes, we know 68 raws just came out as well. Most of us work on several different series and have work or school during the day, but we're still trying to get the chapters out as soon as we can at a quality we're satisfied with.

Group Leader
No, I'm just seeing you and your drivel on manga I'm reading, and it's pretty annoying to see the same lack of thought.

Funny guy aren't you? You take a high and mighty stance, judging people for even talking to other people who use words you don't like, then you tell them to walk off a cliff. At least I got my confirmation about the quality of your character. Get judged lol.
It remains eternity amusing that you think I give an iota of deference to someone like you, who would rather have engaging conversations with transphobic individuals while screaming from the rooftops about your perceived media literacy. Frankly, I have already wasted more than enough time on you, so this will be the last response you get from me. But you must be used to being ignored by "highly successful and motivated people" right? Call me when you've accomplished anything of value. Or don't, I probably still won't care.

Dex-chan lover
It remains eternity amusing that you think I give an iota of deference to someone like you, who would rather have engaging conversations with transphobic individuals while screaming from the rooftops about your perceived media literacy. Frankly, I have already wasted more than enough time on you, so this will be the last response you get from me. But you must be used to being ignored by "highly successful and motivated people" right? Call me when you've accomplished anything of value. Or don't, I probably still won't care.

Whatever "eternity amusing" means, you've already given an 'iota' of deference, considering this is a conversation, and a conversation begins with some kind of respect and sense of equality, no matter how little. Unless you tell me you routinely talk to farm animals or something, and that is not a 'conversation'.

The irony is you don't realize you've had a 'conversation', no matter how dismissive or condescending, with someone you see as garbage. That has so many levels of reflection on your stance and lack of wit. I had a conversation with the other guy...now you've had one with me. Ah but it's fine, because you've arbitrarily qualified it as being from your self-proclaimed pedestal. Man, it must really feel good from your position of being highly successful, as you seem to imply being part of said group.

It's great you won't reply. No....I don't need a 'highly successful' person, or any other, to note that I accomplished something. Perhaps you're projecting that too. I also wouldn't be able to live with the fact that I wasted more time of someone as great as yourself. Go ahead, continue 'criticizing' good manga by 'forgetting' what is plainly written, calling others transphobic, calling yet others beneath you for talking to people you arbitrarily labeled as such, and implying you yourself are above all them. No need to correct me, I'll let others judge for themselves. If you'll allow them that is, Mr. Highly Successful and Motivated.

Dex-chan lover
That F on Finals was close to eye so it looked like an A and I read it ad ANAlS

Dex-chan lover
page 4 :
- ... the rosen garten of worms . lol , title drop . the title of this manga is rosen garten saga .

page 16 :
- beard sensei : ... rin-dono , ... you guys-dono ...

the producer P uses the pronoun "boku" .

page 19 , panel 1 :
the sounds are "pi pi" and "chi chi" , that are made by some birds in the morning .
while "caw caw" are made by crows in the evening .

last pages :
time to train in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber from dragonball .

Users who are viewing this thread