Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 10 Ch. 56 - Mad Love ~Hautschiff~

Dex-chan lover
i use the pages 's numbers of the official japanese version . page 1 and 2 are introduction pages for the characters :

page 3 :
while the boy/girl mulan is in face-down position , another boy/girl pokes mulan with an electric vibrator , lol .

page 9 :
  • orochi : i am the avatar , the last water-bender .
  • brunhild : and i am the avatar , the last earth-bender .

page 15 :
  • brunhild : ... BIG TROUBLE , ... i will beat your meat to make it more harder .
  • Friedrich Nietzsche : What does not kill a c0ck , makes it more harder .

page 20 :
- minion girl : ... hime-sama ...

page 21 :
- siegfried : ... my wife-san / kriemhild ...

brunhild is the queen-consort of the king gunther , but she is not faithful to her husband and to her secret lover siegfried , and she goes to a bar to pick up other men , lol .

page 24 :
panel 1 : note the wedding ring on her left hand .

then in the following panels , she takes it off and puts it on the wooden part of the bed of the hotel room .

- her reason : im very faithful to my husband , so i can not wear his wedding ring while making love with other men , lol .

last page :
i guess what happened was : brunhild used the finishing technique : reverse camel clutch of ramenman from kinnikuman . you can check out chapter 34 of the 1st manga of kinnikuman to see this technique .

i guess because brunhild is so deadly dangerous , so king gunther is scared to make love with her directly , he only likes watching other men make love with her , lol .

im smoking some copiums / hopiums right now , so i think orochi is still alive .

he has 8 heads , so he probaly has 8 life-s too .

- hail hydra . If a head is cut off, two more shall grow and take its place . hail hydra . hail orochi .

and in dragonball , freeza and cell are still alive after they lost half of their bodies , or even when they lost their heads .

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's not in her mind. It's just substituting another setting as a metaphor which is common in a lot of gag manga. Though I certainly didn't expect it here.
Bobobo did this so many times it was a running joke.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, that must have been one intense session.
Indeed. Beginning of chapter I was thinking "Ok, Orochi has been dickless for millenia, of course he'll want to fight her head on to release some tension (have sex)" - but I underestimated for how long she had gone without a good dickin'..

Users who are viewing this thread