Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 10 Ch. 60 - Parents ~Milch~

Ug6.gif

Me after every chapter of this manga.

Damn, this manga hasn't been THIS weird in a while (it's fucked up that this story gets as weird or weirder than this)

Ngl, this went from a fun, normal sex and action type-shit, story. To a completely unhinged and restarted bottom of the barrel type-shit. I don't even know wtf is going on anymore

Dex-chan lover
Yknow with the description of Wiglaf’s fable at the end of the last chapter I was expecting him to show great growth this fight but I forgot I was reading Rosengarten Saga evidently lmfao.

Dex-chan lover
It's weird, but the only thing that caught me off guard...the only length I didn't expect this manga to go to...was to state that he has child-bearing hips.

:shamihuh:

RXD

My skin thickens and mind becomes more resilient. I don't think I will ever be fazed by anything this world throws at me anymore.
Looking forward to my friend's reactions once he catches up.

i wish i could recommend this manga to anyone, but that'd be the hardest self-report I'd ever commit :haa:

When I saw this amount of comics, I thought this was going to be some super sad plot reveal or something… didn’t expect this.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, of course Hagen has a hentai kamen form, why wouldn't they... and now wiglaf is trying to prove that Beowulf is best mom while Rud is being round's best girl.....I'm still think that the downside to Rud's gift of powerup to Hagen will have a downside before the round is over.

Double-page supporter
Every single chapter is just a greater level of what the fuckery.

I love it

Users who are viewing this thread