Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 10 Ch. 61 - Envy ~Die andere Mutter~

Dex-chan lover
This conclusion is... acceptable...

aW3mGgz2_700w_0.jpg

Dex-chan lover
In the end, 3 arm style is the best way to handle any sword. One of the weirdest yet hilarious battles I've seen. Can't wait for more of these & by the end of this manga, I would hope that there will be a top 10 list of battles poll so I can see which ones people love. Thanks for the translations.
I don't want this somehow got people to make a fanart with zoro

• Wow
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
After these exceedingly deranged fights, I'm really eager to see what Attila will do when he finally takes the field himself.

I’m not sure he’s going to fight, didn’t his side just loose two fights back to back? Also I don’t see him as a fighter per se but a master strategist who true goal is probably something other than simply winning the contest.

Dex-chan lover
I’m not sure he’s going to fight, didn’t his side just loose two fights back to back? Also I don’t see him as a fighter per se but a master strategist who true goal is probably something other than simply winning the contest.
No, first round was won by Brunhilde.

Love that all Wiglaf needed to power up to the level of the other masters in the tournament was to use his dick. RGS is the only manga that’s made me excited to see how the characters could use a dick in their combat styles. Or for the presence of a boner being the indicator of how serious the fight is about to be.

At this rate, Tsuchigumo’s also gonna be stepping up soon.

Dex-chan lover
So why does the fight end there? It's not a 2v1, Rüdiger is a combatant too! But the fight is declared over after Hagen is defeated, without Rüdiger either fighting (except for one shield block early on) nor even conceding?_?

Dex-chan lover
Dude gained the force to wield that big sword by unsheathing his lightsaber.

Double-page supporter
I knew it mama Hagen would be lost. Author made the score tie so that Beuwulf could fight in the next round, but he will definitely gonna lose.

The reason is simple, Brunhild team must be the one to go on fight with Lynn's gang. Its the whole reason why she participate the tournament, to meet her waifu. So it doesn't make sense if Brunhild team lose in the next round.
:pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover

le3

Dex-chan lover
Why does it look like Beowulf's rod is an actual dong that has been pixelated, instead of a drawing…
Because it is :smugchisato:

Rüdiger lost the fight but won the war I guess. Hagen almost won too if not for Rüdiger curse kicking in...talk about getting jobbed....

Users who are viewing this thread