Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 11 Ch. 68 - Finals ~Rose Prinzessin~

Dex-chan lover
Ali dragging it down with that nonsense. Just turn your brain off like everyone else. Got no need for this contemplation nonsense! I'm really interested in how Lynn is gonna be when she finally leaves the hyperbolic sex chamber though. She's plenty crazy before the centuries of training, and the glimpse we got so far is pretty crazy.

Dex-chan lover
One side we have the gang not all been here so we unsure who to send in first and onthe other side i presume their fighting over who goes in first

Dex-chan lover
With everyone fighting in a team, I wonder if Alibaba will be using his original suit or will lend it to Aladdin again. I was kinda hoping that the whole team would form a Kamen Rider team together.

Dex-chan lover
I am really interested in what news was released. I kinda get the feeling it's pictures from the hyperbolic sex chamber, don't know how, but that's my feeling.

Dex-chan lover
You can't make sieg that much of a douchebag then give him the COOLEST FUCKING COAT, that's a crime.

.... Oh my fucking god.... Of course they're using SEX DOLL BALLONS AS STAND INS

And wait, what? What was that ending?

Dex-chan lover
bro is having second thoughts about changing his/her body back, it's so over!

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 69 is going to be a banger. It has to, and not only for the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread