Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 11 Ch. 70 - Impure ~Freikörperkultur~

Dex-chan lover
I clicked on the manga on a whim, never read a chapter before this and all I gotta say is WHAT IS HAPPENING?????
Every single thing in this chapter makes complete sense and are all predictable outcomes of the character growth each of these guys went through. The story arcs are fiercely intelligently written and each of these characters has incredible depth and thought put into each of them.

Also, chapter 1 is about a girl who finds a sword that turns men into women and makes them cum. The manga gets more unhinged from there.

Dex-chan lover
Finally, the headscratcher "Why is tsuchigumo called it when he's never an actual spider? Is it just for the motif?" has finally been answered! He HAS a spider form! Formed by all his drones shaping themselves up into it!

"POWER HARASSMENT IS PART OF YAMATO'S CULTURE" Oh... Goddamnit, the biting social critique... Also, the poor fucking dude.

Did.... Did Arthur just.... Turn kusanagi into a microphone? He literally shut down the japanese excalibur?

Of fuck and Takeru has been taking notes from bewulf.... Oh god that was an unapologetical cock slap to the face, hahaha this fucking series....

And I guess arthur is traumatized from penises now.... Y'know..... I know we're WAY past the point where were allowed to be "surprised" about this series. But like, THAT, even in the context of this series, IS suprising...

I clicked on the manga on a whim, never read a chapter before this and all I gotta say is WHAT IS HAPPENING?????

Oh, baby boo you're missing out. The whole thing is THIS insane. Start from chapter 1 and enjoy the ride.

Double-page supporter
My favourite part of this is that it all stems from Beowulf using his dick as a sword. Absolutely no backstory whatsoever; he just does that. The author probably just thought it would be funny to have this OP guy with an OP dick and now it's a central point of character development. It's inspirational, really; makes me consider how much possibility there is in literature

Dex-chan lover
I was not expecting ever for the phrase "fucking around" to be used literally to win a fight lol. Plus I wonder how Arthur's epiphany about penises will go. I assume he will start seeing them as swords.

Dex-chan lover
Finally, the headscratcher "Why is tsuchigumo called it when he's never an actual spider? Is it just for the motif?" has finally been answered! He HAS a spider form! Formed by all his drones shaping themselves up into it!
Anyone could explain it to you many chapters a go. Word Spider is literally in his name. Tsuchigumo translates to Earth Spider and in Japanese folklore its a name for giant spider Youkai.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone could explain it to you many chapters a go. Word Spider is literally in his name. Tsuchigumo translates to Earth Spider and in Japanese folklore its a name for giant spider Youkai.
Yeah, no, I get tsuchigumo is a spider yokai and all that. But he never WAS a spider, y'know?

Like, Fafnir can turn into a dragon, and it's alluded that Orochi can do similar into the giant snake it's supposed to be.

But we had tsuchigumo walking around doing ninja shit with a spider bandana on his head, and maybe with some spider plushies here and there.

We didn't have tsuchigumo going FULL tsuchigumo up until this point in time. Even if said "full tsuchigumo" is just all his clones clinging into each other in the form of a giant spider

Like, come on man, I'm smarter than fucking that. Check the way you approach people.

Users who are viewing this thread