Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 15 Ch. 99 - Departure ~Epilog~

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Messages
99
Most ridiculous smut manga I've ever read and I'm so sad it's over.
Also funny how a manga like this has a better ending than a lot of popular mangas.
 
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
1
o7 This has been the most wildest read I ever have in my life, more laugh than I ever get from any other manga. This will be one of my favorite of all time no doubt. Thank you to both the author, artist, RGSScans and many others for this wonderful art.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 22, 2018
Messages
1,158
I don't think any of us knew how this would end or what direction it was gonna go. But in true fashion to itself and just how it started, it ended on some bullshit
 
Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2019
Messages
9
It is actually incredible that this smut manga has a SOLID ending, giving closure to characters, open ending for the MC, ties knot for all major characters. I love it and it is so rare to see this having a MUCH better ending that most shonen series.
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Messages
156
Genius work. It's crazy that it had incredibly witty writing that was actually going deeper with literary and mythos references that most of "serious" pop-culture - and simultaneously the artist was extremely good too.

It's hard to recommend to your friends (well, it's a comedy that takes rape rather lightly to put it mildly), but it's one of the freshest, funniest and good in the most vanilla sense manga out there.

Unique gem/10
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 20, 2020
Messages
1,131
Now that was a lot of dicks, 10/10 still peak hype and art from what could've been just another gag manga.
 
Supporter
Joined
Nov 22, 2020
Messages
300
Legendary manga, 11/10, it goes above and beyond not just its genre, but everything else too. Outrageously good art, exemplary story, dialogues, jokes, fanservice, actual historical references , and much more. A masterpiece in every sense.

Also I will forever remember KING Beowulf. So long everyone, may your rod stand strong and proud 🫡
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top