Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Rally ~Schwesternliebe~

i was like where is that prince, and voila he is the bonfire all along, what a twist

I wonder how many fetishes the author will manage to put into this manga :')

"I'm not into lolis" Sieg is getting better and better with every ch. I reality want to ser what would happens if the chad come back to Life.

Dex-chan lover
Incest+Selfcest+Yuri= Flawless plot.

Apparently one of the sisters wears a bag or a mask because the other one gets horny when she sees herself and by extension when she sees her sister, since they are both very beautiful twins. That could explain why they avoid looking directly at each other and looking at reflective objects like mirrors. After all, they lost the fight to look at each other and get horny.

@Wintermyth well it already has incest, loli, gay/lesbian, beastality, gender swap, futa, BDSM, possession. I might be missing some, might update list as we get more chapters.

Dex-chan lover
>tricks you with gratuitous fantasy sex in chapter 1

every time. No more full penetration

Dex-chan lover
chapter 's title : 集結 ~Schwesternliebe

集結 = AVENGERS , ASSEMBLE , lol .

Schwestern = sisters .

liebe = love / make love / lovable; dear; darling; sweet; good-hearted; kind

note that the dragon form of the sisters also has b00bs , but the artist doesnt draw the b00bs too clearly in all the panels , because they are little girls ? UNFAIR . the dragon brother in the previous chapter 5 has detailed b00bs and n!pples , lol .

page 24 : the sisters are wearing some weird swim-suits , on the back of the small swim-suits , there are big holes for the tails .

page 28 : in human forms , the sisters still have the forked tongues of dragon .

page 33 : the sisters actually call the main girl "onee-chan" instead of "miss" .

Users who are viewing this thread