Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Rival Heroes ~Idol~

Aggregator gang
What the hell with this chapter?! That Beowulf third sword? And Merlin is im@s producer?!!
images

Dex-chan lover
This is peak entertainment right here. God, I am so glad I picked up on this series.

Dex-chan lover
sigh , another author that plays fate grand order too much and gets addicted .

at least this manga is more better than Record of Ragnarok / Shuumatsu no Walküre , its authors are addicted to FGO too . i dont like the art and the plot of ragnarok manga so i dropped it a long time ago .

page 34 : i guess the 2 girls are twin sisters , not mother and daughter . kriemhild looks too young to be a mother .

@Narmaya- ignore them. They lacked the intelligence needed to recognize that myths and legends aren't exclusive to 1 thing. It's like those ppl who think everything is jojo ref.

Dex-chan lover
Talking about all the absurdness in this series is a waste of time
Let's just enjoy it
thank for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
page 10 : i guess this is the 1st on-screen death in this manga .

rest in peace , faceless , nameless , un-important jobber character that appears in only 1 page , lol .

Dex-chan lover
thank you for another epic chapter, lol oh the references, I love how Lynn and the dragon lolis have basically adopted each at this point its adorable. Everything from trap knights, simp Atilla, low half bare Beowulf and his what is sure to be memorable fighting style, Takeru, and honestly even though I looked at the raws I'm still shocked to find out they went with Ali Baba but its cool to see the 40 thieves re-imagined as a biker gang and flying carpets as motocycles was also very cool. I guess they are sticking with the theme that supernatural/magical creatures and sexual deviants/perverts can see and hear Seig. The reveal at the end could explain why Seig isn't attracted to Lynn and I have a feeling the idol group will end up trying to recruit the lolis, Lynn, or Prince Bern before the tournament is over. I still hope we get to see some more interactions between Lynn and her wholesome "prize" before the tournament gets to far underway.

Genderbender Pendragon done right.... Hope my bro sieg isnt involved inthat. Also inst that sword one of Japan regalía. Kusanagi no something.

Dex-chan lover
Well, now I know what the KRT13 stands for now... Knights of the Round Table...

Group Leader
Buy volume 1, also next Jap chapter comes out February 19

Group Leader
Why are people mentioning FGO when all I see is just the reference of the original King Arthur legend... Like, there’s a lot of stories out there that references the original legend, not just FGO...

Anyway, this d ck joke really reminds me of Gintama lol, but Gintama ain’t this dirty

Users who are viewing this thread