Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Devilishness ~Mütterlicherseits~

Dex-chan lover
I KNEW there was something wrong with how people perceived her attractiveness. Guessing the curse makes her appear ugly, and the royal family gets her beauty instead. Or maybe it's just an illusion

Dex-chan lover
the plot thickens but it got sidetracked in my mind due to the visual trauma i've seen

Dex-chan lover
@ProjectRado

At the very least, women don't view her as an unattractive hag like the men do. On the contrary they seem infatuated to some degree, just not enough to see Lynn's true face.

Dex-chan lover
If Lynn has the fugly curse, I bet the princess is an imposter and is actually the fugly troll who stole Lynn's looks.

Dex-chan lover
She don't look ugly , just unattractive, remember first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I'll say twin sister hidden at birth to prevent any succession wars.

Dex-chan lover
Smh, it's not an FGO reference. Arthur is obviously from a Month Python reference.

Dex-chan lover
my theory is that they are royal twin sisters . if Kriemhild was actually a fake imposter , then she could not enter the palace with the magic royal barrier .

man this manga never miss, literally gasp when the update dropped

wait wait NVM istg if they make her a permanent man. give us the futa

Aggregator gang
I'm pretty sure she can return to normal if she stab herself with the Siegfried sword

Dex-chan lover
I love that Lynn's quest for answers got sidetracked by her desire to both find and be topped by her queen. I guess that the comments theory that Lynn is in some way related to the royal family is right or that the curse on her is so strong it overpowered the exclusiveness barrier. I got a kick out of Minamoto hitting on her and Attila the Simp are still a hoot. But at least her lolis still believe in her... though I think she needs to take into account that if she wins the tournament she will do to the rules of the tournament get her twin and Siegfried's ex-wife as her trophy waifu... Also new gal is likely related to Siegfried in some way.

Dex-chan lover
so shes the real princess or her sister or whatever the fuck
its kind of sad that it was pretty obvious that shes cursed but you could never be sure cause everyone thinking shes ugly could just be a running gag

Dex-chan lover
another theory : everything is the scheme of Brunhild ( B for short ) : B hates Kriemhild , and B knows Rin 's true identity , B was actually the one who sent the bandits to R 's village , then B saved R , then B asked R to come to the rosen garten tournament because B wanted R to meet K , because B wanted to stir sh!ts up in the royal family .

Users who are viewing this thread