Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 7 Ch. 37 - Myself ~Sonntag Morgen~

Dex-chan lover
i can not find the connection between the stories of alibaba and sailor moon .

- ali-babe : "nanomachines , son" . yo idol trap boy , i will transform my nano jacket into an outfit of a mahou shoujo .

--------------

here are my rough translations , maybe they are not correct 100 % :

page 3 : ( i use the page numbers of the japanese version , page 1 and 2 are introducion pages for the characters )
- audience : ... we have been waiting , arthur-chin ...

page 6 : the body / the c0ck of aladdin is hurting because he used the nano jacket version 9.0 for too long .

then ali-babe uses the jacket version 8.3 instead .

about the version 8.3 and 9.0 : i heard someone said that right now in japan , in sunday mornings , at 8:30 AM , the TV shows a mahou shoujo show , then at 9:00 AM , the TV shows a kamen rider show or something .
and the name of this chapter , Sonntag Morgen = sunday mornings .

page 7 :
  • announcer : ... he/she is coming , the brain-muscle idol ... , because of the okappa-head boy/girl ( okappa = bob hair-cut ) , now i will use the strengthen barrier , so he/she can not destroy it with her strong fists and feet ...
  • and in the end of this chapter , arthur still destroys the barrier , with his/her lifeless body , lol .

page 10 :
- error , to use jacket version 8.3 , the starting codes and the movements are needed .

page 12 :
  • ali-babe : everyone 's heart , open sesame , ... aripua ( = ali-pure )
  • P head : that is so disgusting . that is your starting codes ?
  • morgiana : look who is talking . you forces your idols to say things and do things that are even more disgusting .

page 13 :
- audience : ... arthur-chin ... arthur-chin ...

page 19 :
- arthur : hora , you will look more cuter if you do this pose , and this pose , and this pose , hora , hora ...

last pages : the announcer has not declared ali-babe as the winner yet , so i guess in the next chapter , arthur will get up and pull out the long , hard , shiny , big , thick "sword" excalibur from inside his/her p@nties , lol .

Dex-chan lover
Wait, was I the only person to notice the hexagonal arena randomly turning square? Am I the insane one here?

Dex-chan lover
bGNKEcb.jpg

And here I thought this was a manga about a girl beating people, getting a dick, and fucking hot girls. Some weird stuff
But damn, this is looking more and more like a sugestive manga drawn by Murata, about a tournament. Ambition I say, Ambition

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter, lol based Ali-Baba isn't putting up with Arthur's "cute" shit. So it really will be a battle between a cool beauty and pop idol. I see the president is channeling her inner Kaela with her rather be cool then cute mentality. Rooting for the prez in this one, though I was bummed that Gawain lost as fast as he did.
I will laugh if at any point if Ali Baba interrupts Arthur with the phrase get some help.

Users who are viewing this thread