Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 7 Ch. 39 - Uncut Gem ~Einlauf~

Dex-chan lover
Uh huh. Well, at least Arthur can say that he's hit a woman from behind!

I like that both Alibaba and Arthur wanted to forfeit, Alibaba because he actually lost, and Arthur because he had to fight as someone else. That Excalibur is pretty cool! Bringing another version of yourself into battle? That's definitely an overpowered kind of ability.

Next battle is Huns Vs. Burgundy. I like that Mulan gets to be the straight (wo)man in this entire series. So far, she hasn't done anything particularly weird. And so far, she's the only one who ahs actually fought in her team.

That background note was pretty useful. I had no idea Atilla the Hun was in the Nibelungenlied. And now we have a name for their third member: Rüdiger. I wonder how he'll fight.

VIP
last chapter, it was trap getting molested, now it's genderbend girl get anally destroyed. maybe the future of this universe really pervert?

Dex-chan lover
That background note was pretty useful. I had no idea Atilla the Hun was in the Nibelungenlied. And now we have a name for their third member: Rüdiger. I wonder how he'll fight.
tbh considering that fact its pretty obvious who will win this round.

Well both team were in the epic but given the plot
atila's team will win cause he did end up marrying the queen in the Epic

Dex-chan lover
Lancelot isn't that bright if he doesn't understand from the very beginning that idol fans are a bunch of drama-craving retards.

Users who are viewing this thread