Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 7 Ch. 41 - Seven People ~Kater~

Dex-chan lover
Would Mulan have stood a chance against Brunhilde if she didn't instantly collapse? That speed looked incredible. Maybe she could have exhuasted Brundhilde.

Too bad for Hagen though, for all his intimidation, he didn't even get to fight. Brunhilde was beaten almost immediately because of the Gold Course Team's efforts to make her really drunk!

I dunno why Mulan thinks she's still fooling anyone though. Come on, that's not how man's chest are shaped, you know?

Atilla's smarts so far has made every fight he's been a part of bring almost no damage to him or his team Just what is he hiding behind his tactical genius?

Dex-chan lover
I feel cockblocked now because there's no third fight. I wanted to see Atilla fight.

@Adowrath if you think strategist are scary then yes but if not then no because Attila isn’t a fighter, he’s a strategist. Like the legendary leader he is based upon, Attila was renowned for his strategic might not his strength alone.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Goes to show that when the boys are back in town, nothing can stop them. Especially when they have that Mulan guy on their side

Dex-chan lover
i use the pages 's numbers of the official japanese version . page 1 and 2 are introduction pages for the characters :

page 3 :
- hagen : ... please wait . queen-consort-sama , you dont need to be the middle fighter , ...

page 4 :
  • audience : queen-consort-sama .
  • rin : bru-sama , bru-sama .

goof : during the fight , sometimes , the sword is in mulan 's right hand . sometimes , it is in her left hand .

page 6 :
- fat boy/girl : ... mulan is after attila-kun 's head ...

so mulan is very bad at hiding things :
she can not hide the fact that she is actually a girl .
she can not hide the fact that she is a spy .
and she can not hide her exposed b00bs , lol .

page 18 :
- queen-consort : watashi 's ikemen , where are they ?

page 19 : i guess you can say : a girl is $quirting out her hot , smelly "bodily juices" on the face of another girl , lol .

page 21 :
- attila : ... queen-consort-chan ...

last page : mulan doesnt want the handkerchief of fat boy/girl , because she knows it is cursed with bad luck .

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
lol the author didn't constantly hype attila up as a behind-the-scenes god for nothing. the historical figure was also famous for not only being a great general but also a very shrewd politician who suspiciously looked like he could be asian in origin, and all of those were depicted in this manga in one way or another. it's interesting that the mulan in this manga was depicted as originally being an assassin sent to kill him, because the Huns were indeed her enemies in the 90s disney flick.

also brunhild continuing to be a jobber amuses me greatly lmao

Dex-chan lover
lol the author didn't constantly hype attila up as a behind-the-scenes god for nothing. the historical figure was also famous for not only being a great general but also a very shrewd politician who suspiciously looked like he could be asian in origin, and all of those were depicted in this manga in one way or another. it's interesting that the mulan in this manga was depicted as originally being an assassin sent to kill him, because the Huns were indeed her enemies in the 90s disney flick.

also brunhild continuing to be a jobber amuses me greatly lmao

I don’t actually think he will be any good in actual combat though. Not like any of the others because there is always balance, for strong men have no need for tactics and so tactical genius are most certainly weak men physically. Attila the Hun is not known for preforming any sort of herculean feats of strength.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter, lol I at first thought that the blindfold was another attempt at a stud countermeasure but of course expectations subverted. I'm glad one of the best girls in the series met the series best boy. Though this duel between the Empress of Gap Moe Brunhilde vs Emperor of Manhood Mulan did not disappointment. I honestly wasn't expecting a complete sweep to happen to the hyped to be strongest team in the tournament but damn it works here. Attila continuing his fearsome antagonist arc. Also loved seeing Lynn continue to be Brunhilde's biggest fangirl and best girl in general. It will be interesting to see how or if she reacts to War Oshii's defeat in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
translation notes of the og story of the doom of the nibelungs feel as if its going to foreshadow something...all the background info you guys provide is dope! i knew about the round tables story (thanks medieval gender class!) but hearing about everyone else is great

Users who are viewing this thread