Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 8 Ch. 42 - Negotiation ~Abnormale-Gipfel~

Dex-chan lover
gUNiwae.png

I fucking love that face so much, but ofc she won't know about her curse just yet.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, my opinion of Attila has dropped considerably. He's helping indulge Gunther in his NTR fetish...

Oh well, at least the other 3 teams aren't indulging in such an evil ritual. I dunno who to root for though. Team Lynn is pretty funny with Lyn's temper, Team Beowulf has that massive swagger that can intimidate people, and Team Arthur has cute idols.

And now that they've merged with the defeated teams, I'm really curious as to how all their fight dynamics will go. At least all their team dynamics seem great!

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, the king has a NTR fetish. LOL! And comparing his and Attila's country size, I'm fucking dead.
All versions of the myth/saga have Gunther asking Sieg's help to take his wife's virginity (because Brunhild is super strong as long as she is a virgin), some of them are just Sieg banging her directly. So it's on brand and in character.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, my opinion of Attila has dropped considerably. He's helping indulge Gunther in his NTR fetish...

Oh well, at least the other 3 teams aren't indulging in such an evil ritual. I dunno who to root for though. Team Lynn is pretty funny with Lyn's temper, Team Beowulf has that massive swagger that can intimidate people, and Team Arthur has cute idols.

And now that they've merged with the defeated teams, I'm really curious as to how all their fight dynamics will go. At least all their team dynamics seem great!
It's on character really. And the fact that the author just went bonkers on that should be praiseworthy. :kek: :meguusmug:

Users who are viewing this thread