Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 8 Ch. 42 - Negotiation ~Abnormale-Gipfel~

Dex-chan lover
The credits page made me nostalgic for Norway Scans. I need a random "Norway!" or translator note telling me how much a random amount of money is in Norwegian Kroner.
As much as I'd love to it would only be a pale imitation. :qq:

Also may or may not have spent an amount of time I'd rather not admit rereading to find that exact page for the Notes.

Dex-chan lover
i use the pages 's numbers of the official japanese version . page 1 and 2 are introduction pages for the characters :

page 4 : there are some mushrooms and bamboo shoots because :
https://japantoday.com/category/fea...n-as-people-vote-for-their-favorite-chocolate

the new rule of round 2 : 1 battle will have 2 peoples VS 2 peoples , so it will be a more bigger mess than a battle in round 1 .

page 7 : rin 's team beated Hildebrand 's team , so the winners are trying to convince the losers to join them for round 2 .
a valkyrie girl is watching them so that no extreme things will happen during the meeting , like m0lesting , torturing , murdering , r@ping , etc , lol .

page 9 : i guess this red-hair guy always wears a face-mask because he is scared of corona virus , lol .

• referee : the 4 winning teams , good luck with trying to convince the losers to join you , lol .
  • actually , it will be super easy , barely an inconvenience . i will just ask them : what are your reasons to fight in this tournament ? you like to murder peoples ? you want glory ? you want the prizes ? then if you guys join us , we will share the prizes with you . this is your 2nd chance to fight in this tournament . take it or leave it ?

page 13 :
- beowulf : please lend us the strength of you-dono .

page 17 : now takeru is friendly with beowulf because :
- takeru : ... beowulf , now you are my ojiki . your c0ck entered my "holes" , so now you are my oyaji 's "hole brother" . my oyaji 's brother is my ojiki ...

ojiki = uncle .
oyaji = father .
hole brothers = male strangers who use the same "hole" .

i just checked the wiki page of takeru , and i found some interesting things : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamato_Takeru

... Takeru succeeded in defeating his enemies, by cross-dressing as a maid attendant at a drinking party ...

... Princess Yamatohime-no-mikoto showed him compassion and lent him a holy sword named Ame no Murakumo no tsurugi (Kusanagi no tsurugi), which Susanoo found in the body of Yamata no Orochi ...

... After death, his soul turned into a great white bird and flew away ...

page 24 :
  • attila : ... gunther-kun 's kuni , and watashi 's kuni , which one is more bigger ? ...
  • brunhild : ... attila-sama 's one is more bigger ...

kuni means "country" , and it sounds like peni = peni$ , lol .

gunther the simp and attila the simp , lol .

• announcer : ... when the winning teams are talking with the losing teams , persuasion through bribery is forbidden ...
  • attila : yo , gunther-kun , if your team join us , then i will give you this netorare video of your wife .
  • that is a bribery .

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Aw great King Gunther is a cuck. Well I guess he'll get along with the simp then

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, well it looks like the cool vs cute debate continues though Ali Baba is willing to at least hear out Arthur for the sake of being cool at least lol. Though who knows maybe through the power nanomachines they will be able to reach some form of understanding. I do hope this means that we will get to see Sieg and Lynn take on Beowulf I think that would be a fun and epic and messed up fight. Also the continuation of hopefully the Aladdin sweep.

Users who are viewing this thread