Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 9 Ch. 52 - Charm ~Live-Konzert~

Dex-chan lover
i use the pages 's numbers of the official japanese version . page 1 and 2 are introduction pages for the characters :

page 3 :
- arthur : hai , everyone-san , nice to meet you .

page 4 :
ali-babe and arthur 's eyes have moons and stars .

page 8 :
  • siegfried : heh , not bad . i even took damage from those attacks .
  • me : i just remembered this : in legends , siegfried takes a bath with the blood of the dragon fafnir , and then siegfried has an indestructible body . in this manga , i guess siegfried takes a bath with "the other bodily juices" of the female fafnir , lol .

page 10 , last panel :
note that rin put down her sword and her axe .

page 11 :
- rin : ... goshujin-sama / master-sama ... ( rin is acting as a pet cat , and she is talking to her owner )

page 12 :
- arthur : ... onee-san , ... audience-san ...

page 18 :
panel 3 : why does this masked guy wear a girly swim-suit ?

panel 4 : i guess in the audience , the ones , who have long eye-lashes , are females , and the other ones are males .

page 20 :
suddenly , siegfried uses the pronoun "ore-sama" .

page 25 :
- audience : ... embrace me , prince-sama ...

page 26 :
siegfried 's microphone looks like a skull , because siegfried is a ghostly skeleton , i guess .

so this whole chapter is a version of 30 Seconds to Fame :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/30_Seconds_to_Fame

" During the performances, if the audience found an act undesirable to watch, they booed and used electronic devices to put in a vote for elimination, complete with an on-screen "Eliminator" scale graphic .
If enough people did so , the act was to be cut short, regardless of how much time was left on the clock. "

Dex-chan lover
The more I see of Sieg the more I wonder how he even died in the first place. I forgot if there was even an explanation, but if there was, I feel like it doesn't quite make sense with how powerful he's coming off with every chapter that he does stuff.

Also, has Lynn's curse changed? thought girls used to be able to see through it, since like ch.1 the girls of her village basically had the hots for her, but nobody in the crowd questions people saying she's ugly and I don't recall a girl seeing through it recently.
He tried to fuck Hagen and Hagen killed him

Dex-chan lover
Kind of hate Siegfried. He's colorful and allows for a lot of wtf comedy, but Lynn's the only character in this zoo I really care about, and it feels like she's become an npc in her own story. She's had minimal character development in 50 chapters because Mr. Big keeps hogging the stage. Wish Sieg were more of an occasional henshin saved for the important moments, otherwise a kibbitzing ghost.

Users who are viewing this thread