Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 9 Ch. 54 - Shrine ~Austausch~

Dex-chan lover
Ok, look. This is more about the writing itself, translation team? Yall golden. Love you nerds.

But look, you wanna write someone that inadvertently drops innuendos left and right and have fun with that? Yes, sure, that works. But you have to run it straight, you cant have the person make the innuendos immediately notice and go "Nooo~, you hentai baka that's not what I meant". Tsunderes barely work in romance nowadays, they sure as hell dont work in straight up comedy.

I'm just saying, we all love team four star zarbon, you wanna do that then do that, have orochi drop the most raunchy as shit with a straight face with the most formal fucking speech, and have people just do double takes at it.

I'm just hoping someone on the other side of the world hits the author with that, because "oh, she's awkward and shy" is really weak when with a small tweak you could have gold right there.

Dex-chan lover
Orochi continues to be both amusing as all hell, and a nightmare for the translation team

Group Leader
Yeah I don’t envy you guys TLing this. When I posted the raws on 4chan and skimmed through the dialogue I quickly realized Orochi was using some advanced Nihon wordplay and thought “oh Jesus, thank fuck I’m not translating this”.

Dex-chan lover
Last fight was pretty ghey, glad this chapter works as palate cleanser.

Also good luck on the puns, one thing I hate is reading "comedy" Japanese vn, and the whole game's comedy is kanji puns. I know that pain😭

Dex-chan lover
Who is orochi's partner and why is her sword censored?
Her partner is Unferth, if you forgot who Unferth is, he's the one that defeated Orochi on their match dozens chapters ago.

The sword(Hrunting) is censored because it's just basically just a giant vibrator.

Dex-chan lover
i use the pages 's numbers of the official japanese version . page 1 and 2 are introduction pages for the characters :

page 3 :
- audience : ... arthur-chin ...

page 4 :
- the producer : ... boku simply wished that arthur-chin ...

and gawain is 1 of the losers , so the artist doesnt bother to draw him/her in this page , lol .

page 6 :
- attila the simp : ... this happy king-sama is in trouble now ...

page 11 :
- attila : ... bru-chan ...

and mulan has the distress Gender Dysphoria ? lol .

page 18 :
so this 1st fight is a cat-fight of 4 "girls" .
cat-fight = A fight or bickering, especially between women.

at least brunhild wont be distracted by the handsome men of the opposing team .

and the boy/girl , with the dild0 sword , has an advantage . i guess his/her dild0 can only beat girls , and can not beat boys .

page 25 :
look closely and you will see that brunhild stores her black spears inside her wing cape .

in this chapter , for some unknown reasons , the dragon big brother/big sister fafnir doesnt say anything , and doesnt even show his/her face .

i guess orochi hates the gods and hates brunhild because orochi readed the trashy manga record of ragnarok , aka ret@rd of ragnac0ck .

in ret@rd of ragnac0ck , the gods are a bunch of annoying bastards .

in ret@rd of ragnac0ck , brunhild is an annoying , ugly , crazy b!tch , and she heartlessly murders some innocent pies in chapter 13 .
in rosen garten saga , brunhild is a hot , pretty , cool , kind girl .

Last edited:
Now, Brunhilde is just racist; just because Mulan isn't as tall as their men doesn't meant he's a girl.

Interesting, so the gods all fucked off at some point in this (alt) history. The Shuumatsu comparison just got a bit more apt.

Aaaand turns out the Orochi's serious personality is the sort that's down bad but refuse to admit it.

Oof, good luck TL team with all those puns.
mulan is a women....r u dumb or something, also how tf is that racist

Dex-chan lover
Hm... I'm actually curious about Brunhilde's comment asking Attila if he was okay with the lineup for this match what was she hinting at. Also I'm glad that two of the series best girls finally get to throw hands and its nice that best boy Mulan gets another fight. So One is the extremely repressed outraged personality? Also my bet is that at some point Mulan regardless of whether they win or lose will do something that will either trigger Brunhilde's shoujo goggles or get the warrior queen to acknowledge their manliness.
I mean worse comes to worse at Brunhilde has the Alpha Wingman Mulan at her side. Also wondering if Orochi will recall Mulan since they did fight in the qualifiers.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ok, look. This is more about the writing itself, translation team? Yall golden. Love you nerds.

But look, you wanna write someone that inadvertently drops innuendos left and right and have fun with that? Yes, sure, that works. But you have to run it straight, you cant have the person make the innuendos immediately notice and go "Nooo~, you hentai baka that's not what I meant". Tsunderes barely work in romance nowadays, they sure as hell dont work in straight up comedy.

I'm just saying, we all love team four star zarbon, you wanna do that then do that, have orochi drop the most raunchy as shit with a straight face with the most formal fucking speech, and have people just do double takes at it.

I'm just hoping someone on the other side of the world hits the author with that, because "oh, she's awkward and shy" is really weak when with a small tweak you could have gold right there.
you... you have never seen the ultimate pun master that caused years of headache to people... :notlikethis:

looks at Symboli Rudolf

Users who are viewing this thread