Rosen Garten Saga

dam wtf. this is just so bad , but the comedy really funny. so I will give it 9/10

Normie: NO, sir.
Average otaku: No way
Degenerate with specific fetishes: No way
Degenerate who accepts all fetishes: YES

Fuck at first I though I somehow could digest it (it seemed it will got into futa route where MC fucks with all "girls" or smth story)...but you know getting to know that a S&M guy licked MC's foot is just disgusting
Would not mind if this was done by a girl tho.

Dex-chan lover
oh my fucking GOD. it's a lot. you gotta be mentally prepared. but the *ahem* art and fight scenes are great. so is the comedic timing.

Absolutely take the tags seriously if you're going to check this out. cause sometimes things will just have one instance of sexual violence/smut to earn that tag, but this one goes IN. do not take those tags lightly. if you understand that then by all means check it out cause it is hella entertaining.

I just read the raw for chapter 5....all I can say is, this whole manga continue to ESCALATE even faster.
Cant wait to see the comments on that chapter LOL !

Dex-chan lover
I came expecting generic action ecchi stuff. But was I pleasantly surprised. The vulgarities are sublimely used as a good plot device. And the comedies are not bad. The character's are interesting enough so far.

This might be a hiddem gem.

Users who are viewing this thread