Rotte no Omocha!

Dex-chan lover
I have various qualms with this manga, but it has a lot of heart nonetheless, especially if you're a sucker for manga with family-related themes.

Dex-chan lover
Was a wonderful ride. This is how every god damn harem should end, for fcks sacke.

Group Leader
The pages that are credited to no group are the existing translated chapters, edited to remove the cancer.

Contributor
A good manga of Yui, seems however get axed, the ending was so fast and some issue still unaswered.

Dex-chan lover
this manga is kinda weird.

Since its kinda spoilie read only if you wanna know plot

Long story short, MC had sex with succubi queen when he was a boy, she came back 3 years lata and gave the kid to him saying it was his.
Years later, princess (queen daughter) meets MC and makes him a member of her harem (she is a kid, and needs his "mana" once she becomes of age in their world, which is pretty soonish
The queen still has a thing for the MC btw, calls him darling all the time and flirts with him.
So yes, the main romance is about a daughter and a dude that had a baby with her mom lol.

Double-page supporter
@daniel11111222 so why did you re release already released chapters? I’m just warning you that it’s against the rules (2.3.3)

Contributor
The pages that are credited to no group are the existing translated chapters, edited to remove the cancer.

@daniel11111222 What do you mean by that mmm...~?
The one that you upload seems pretty identical to the chapters released by Clue mmm...

Fed-Kun's army
I swear officer, i have no idea why this was in my follows.

Group Leader
@LionRoy @VawX
The changes were that I removed typesetter commentary that had no relation to what was originally written, and in one chapter, also removed English SFX that were drawn on top of the original SFX. After a discussion with a moderator that clarified the rules to me, I have removed the chapters.

Contributor
@daniel11111222
Ah okay then, I guess it's the right action of the mod since that doesn't really improve that much of the chapter mmm...
And scanlator rant inside the chapter is not that uncommon, yes it might be annoying for some people but it doesn't really reduce the quality of the scanlation in general mmm...

Group Leader
Lighthearted series, but kind of shallow and trite. I prefer a bit more continuity... this kind of hits the awkward spot where it's not a standalone gag and isn't an overarching narrative. Some characters feel vastly underused and there were threads that could have been explored that weren't. It wasn't bad, but I feel like other stuff may have been a better use of time. My consolation is that I read it in an insomnia-induced haze so anything more serious or complex would have been lost on me.

-----

I could have done without the in-page commentary, myself. Some really don't add much and aren't remotely in the field of funny either. ("This is when I got lazy.") Oh well; would never have been able to read it otherwise, so it comes with the territory.

Contributor
A pretty good read overall. The ending was rushed and left some things hanging, but still mostly satisfying.

Really good in the beginning/middle - ended too quick for my taste, an epilogue would have been nice.

Fed-Kun's army
if you think about it, the concept of this iiiis pwetty fuqqed up
great manga 11/10
wish it was longer

Dex-chan lover
Finally read this after having it waiting for like 6 months.
Would recommend, it’s a fine and light-hearted story and the end seems a little rushed but still good.

Disgusting.
And if you enjoyed, you need help.

If you can read something ecchi with ten years old girls, you’re not normal, really, you need help.
For your sake and children’s sake.

Users who are viewing this thread