Rough

The ending was not very fun to read. I mean for one, our male MC doesn't get to hear it, two, we don't see if he beats him at swimming, and three, we don't see how the two families would have interacted after they joined. Very unsatisfying, only needed another chapter/epilogue to make this so much better.

8/10.

Dex-chan lover
Disagree, the ending was really nice. An epilogue is not neccessarily a bad thing but absolutely not needed imo.
- Was uncertain about which one of this and Katsu was my favorite Adachi manga, but reading them both back to back it is not really a contest. This one is his best overall, not even close.

I both love and hate Adachi endings in that they always leave you wanting for that 1 extra chapter.

Overall a decent manga that seemed more romance focused than his baseball manga. Maybe that's because he didn't know much about swimming.

Dex-chan lover
My favorite Adachi manga yet. Like most people, I'm generally iffy when it comes to his inconclusive endings and feel that a brief epilogue would tighten everything up nicely. But Rough really did it well, for me.

Users who are viewing this thread