Roujoteki Shoujo Hinata-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The Reminiscence-like Journey

Aggregator gang
Dont hit the loli
anime-ugly-cry.gif

Double-page supporter
Yeah well, since you took too long of your new time to experience new things, Granny... you just forgot about your grandson for a little bit there.

Dex-chan lover
Because it's lolibaba so she understands her mother's worry, but real kids usually wouldn't. So don't slap kids' face off, aight?

Also @mahtan it's already dark when she was going home (ate riceballs + reminisced + probably waited for the rain to stop + another 4 hours going back home) so it's less likely she would have time to speak with the real estate company or anyone really. I doubt she has a phone at her age, and that house looks remote and secluded so maybe no neighbors. She's old-fashioned too, so most likely she would have a hard time understanding the concept of the internet.

Dex-chan lover
@Ezlsnow
Because there is no way for her to go back there another day, right?
Oh, she also has to speak with the real state that is selling the house right that moment instead of getting the name of the place and calling another day from her house, right?

I get wanting to find excuse for plot holes and all but at least make some realistic ones instead of actual excuses...

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan I was only just talking about the point of time that this chapter covers and I think the "excuses" I thought of were realistic enough for a small kid with a mind of an 88-year-old boomer, but anyway after getting scolded (ch12 spoilers for new readers)
she decided to give up on her search because it'll just worry her new family. Regardless of her methods in finding her grandkid, it will likely end up going out again to meet him which will still make her family skeptical. Will she sneak out again? Ask her family to accompany her for some reason?

Well, I'm still halfway towards the latest chapter. I'll see more on how the author handles this.

Users who are viewing this thread