Rouninsei to Eroiyatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Group Leader
Minor correction note for the approximately 0 people who noticed in the first hour this was up: the instances where I incorrectly wrote Kuzuhara instead of Kazuhara have all been fixed now.

Dex-chan lover
Minor correction note for the approximately 0 people who noticed in the first hour this was up: the instances where I incorrectly wrote Kuzuhara instead of Kazuhara have all been fixed now.
Thanks for the translation man (⁠ ⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠)

Supporter
Kuzuhara suits him better anyway. I can see why you'd call him that subconsciously.

Dex-chan lover
I think the better thing would've been to just walk up to the girl grab her hand and just leave. Instead of punching yourself and getting hit with water that the girls, in their words, saw as pure cringe. Like if the girl attacked you while you do that either retaliate or just ignore. Would've been a way better than what actually happened.

Group Leader
I think the better thing would've been to just walk up to the girl grab her hand and just leave. Instead of punching yourself and getting hit with water that the girls, in their words, saw as pure cringe. Like if the girl attacked you while you do that either retaliate or just ignore. Would've been a way better than what actually happened.
My read on that was that he really  was going to punch Erika but last second smacked himself to get back control of his rage. The girls were clearly intending to bucket Fujiyoshi, so that they didn't also made it kind of a task failed successfully deal in the end.

Re: the cringe bit, from the original text Erika is basically just saying something to save face after being provoked into a full-on REEEEEE screeching meltdown immediately before it. I might have tried making that more obvious with a little more bubble space, but I didn't have much room to work with.

Group Leader
Anyone else thinking something supernatural is going on?

And thanks for this!
I'd say it's not a question of if something supernatural is going on, but more like what the cause/nature of the supernatural things going on is at this point. (Also, I tagged this manga's mdex entry with supernatural, so I kind of have to agree with you anyway.)

The r/manga thread for this chap is kicking around the idea that the thot could be some kind of entity or psychic projection created from Fujiyoshi's repressed desires, for instance. Don't know if that's the real answer, but I do think we're starting to stack up too many parallels between the two of them to write off as merely coincidental.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, appreciate it.

So the fella just goes and punches himself instead of the wall or something? Wouldnt have thought that was the move but hey whatever works.

Anyone else thinking something supernatural is going on?

And thanks for this!
Gotta be. Along with the other occurrences from the previous chapters and her showing up during the high school flashback there's definitely some otherworldly mess going on.

Dex-chan lover
I'd say it's not a question of if something supernatural is going on, but more like what the cause/nature of the supernatural things going on is at this point. (Also, I tagged this manga's mdex entry with supernatural, so I kind of have to agree with you anyway.)

The r/manga thread for this chap is kicking around the idea that the thot could be some kind of entity or psychic projection created from Fujiyoshi's repressed desires, for instance. Don't know if that's the real answer, but I do think we're starting to stack up too many parallels between the two of them to write off as merely coincidental.
I was thinking she might be some sort of Kami or other thing watching over him for some reason, and is trying to get them together. Obviously by doing outragous ecchi things with him. Probably to build his confidence.

Maybe they both consistently donated at her shrine? Wonder if money will appear when they finally get together?

Dex-chan lover
My read on that was that he really  was going to punch Erika but last second smacked himself to get back control of his rage. The girls were clearly intending to bucket Fujiyoshi, so that they didn't also made it kind of a task failed successfully deal in the end.

Re: the cringe bit, from the original text Erika is basically just saying something to save face after being provoked into a full-on REEEEEE screeching meltdown immediately before it. I might have tried making that more obvious with a little more bubble space, but I didn't have much room to work with.
That's a solid ass analysis

Dex-chan lover
I do hope he doesn't fall for the pink hair girl, I really like the energy these two have

Users who are viewing this thread