Rouninsei to Eroiyatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Group Leader
One thing I'll say about this chapter is that the next time somebody tells me RtE is hentai, I can point out that in hentai people giving sleeping dudes surprise BJs never get the absolute spit slapped out of them when the guy wakes up

Dex-chan lover
One thing I'll say about this chapter is that the next time somebody tells me RtE is hentai, I can point out that in hentai people giving sleeping dudes surprise BJs never get the absolute spit slapped out of them when the guy wakes up
You have not seen ryona and snuff genre hentai huh?

That's a good thing, it means you still have hope to not fall into the darkest abyss of the hentai world.

Unlike me :fml:

Dex-chan lover
The madness of the story so far as well as Fujiyoshi's innocence and dignity reminded me of Prison School. The excessive fan service combined with the outrageous plot created one of the most f-ed up manga ever.

My God, 800 dollars worth of wine in a single sitting. I don't care how hot this girl is, getting the occasional nocturnal fellatio from her is not worth it.

Dex-chan lover
The plot twist is that the dude she is waiting for is the bald douche guy from chapter 5.

Group Leader
Update for anyone thinking "shouldn't the next chapter be coming out right around now?" who happens to be reading this thread:

Chapter 8 is either getting a delayed release or pushed back entirely to next month, apparently because Jorori caught the coronavirus recently. Get well soon!

Users who are viewing this thread