Route End - Vol. 8 Ch. 54 - The End Of The Beginning

Dex-chan lover
@idle_af
It is a betrayal. Every good mystery story is a challenge from the author, and readers trying to solve it will have to trust that the author has given enough information. This 'asspull' over here is a betrayal of our trust by the author.

The ending left a bad taste in my mouth. I was expecting so much more, I could even live with fucking quadruplets being a thing, why not. But this supernatural deus ex machina shit? Come on! That just sucks.

The story had so much pull, there was mystery, potential romance for the MC. And then it all fell flat on the side. Why couldn't the author just take this, do minor changes to the plot and completely rework the ending into something more adequate?! Sigh...

The ending sucked for real. I was hoping for some mind boggling shit and what I got is the 'God' concept. I also wanted to see Haruno and Igarashi date.
Anyways, I really enjoyed the series as a whole and thank you Peckham scans for all the hard work! Looking forward your next project.

I dont get all the hate for it, I thought it was great, but that they didnt meet for 30 years or hooked up kinda sucks and the last part of this chapter wasnt necessary either

Group Leader
As much as I would have found this to be much more interesting without the supernatural twist, I still enjoyed it. It was a good read.

This manga in a nutshell

6Fw5gpV.png

CykzHHV.png

So Yuta is Masato's Son iirc and its his wedding at the end, and he invited Igarashi the detective lady and Taji..
Probably aging or he dyed his hair but I'd like to think that was definitely Taji with Igarashi so maybe they end up together?

Also whats with the last murder? what happened with taji's last conversation in the restaurant of not killing Ezaki??

Good read. But no wonder Japan birth rates are plummeting, if the protagonists took this long to give love a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread