Route End

Group Leader
DAAAAMN! This is definetly something consider to read. But boi did he fuck up with the last one. Marathoned it - got the vibes of the zodiac killer.

Aw crap, are we current now? Is volume 8 released already or is it gonna be half a year until I can finish this

Can't wait for vol 8 cause vol 7 ended with a little cliffhanger. I hope Taiji doesn't end up killing the actual murderer.

Fed-Kun's army
a curious case of etherias natsu dragneel

badum tss

you know you all thought the same when you saw the synopsis!

I doubt this was the end of this story, tbh. As in, should be a continuation or a spin-off coming.

Was great all in all, it was a bit obvious halfway in, but still interesting.

Double-page supporter
Should we add Supernatural tag or Symbolism tag????

Double-page supporter
I wish to read When You Wish upon a Star from the same author of this manga, Route End.

Great story, but the ending is pretty disappointing, don't expect anything really smart :(

Fed-Kun's army
Yo, finished this back when the final chapter was uploaded; came back hoping there was some... well I'm not really sure what I was hoping for, that the ending was all a dream? I'm not sure. Anyway I just wanted to tell any would-be readers that the ending is really disappointing and it's not really worth your time.

Group Leader
7/10.

Story was interesting, ending was lackluster. Small bits of psychological talk were scattered throughout the story, but they amounted to nothing.

If you expect new perspectives on the topic of suicide, look elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread