Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

It really is a shame that you'll be dropping it!! I think u may be the only group redoing the sfx and all of it looked so. darn. good.

Did you think about collaborating with any other groups?? It's just so good. Your work will be appreciated tho and thank you!!♡

oh i understand it must have taken you guys a while to clean the sfx, while the groups so far didnt clean it to post it faster plus the release was reaaaally suddenly
btw idk it this is a new group (i saw a familiar name) but i like the group name a lot!!! i dont know if there is any manhwa you guys are waiting and wanting to pick up but i think the upcoming "the villainess is a marionette" may be just your taste!!! it still doesnt have a release date, i usually follow the instagram acc manhwa_news for this

Every single panel is top-notch, you can even make a wallpaper out of each

I'm sad you're not continuing this, I am not fond of the other translations :/ I got a false hope x) but thanks for the job anyways

It's too bad you're not continuing this, since your version is definitely the best! (Seriously, your scanlation is beautiful ;_;) But thank you for these 3 chapters!

This one is so great that I wish the group would be hired to do the official translation. I know this is just wishful thinking.. But still... We all know a well done work when we see one 😣 sigh..

My eyes.... they feel so rich looking at this manhwa.😍
I hope they were the ones who continued this, their translations are so clean and pretty :((

Omg nu ): I love your cleaning and typesetting 😭

In other news, wow this webtoons is gorgeous. Those transitions! Those crests!

Users who are viewing this thread