Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

The art is gorgeous, even the family insignia the artist drew them all beautifully, haha

@LingLing40hrs1
Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to send me a reply. First, I didn’t mention redrawing at all! Shocking, right? If you have dyslexia, please do get that treated. I talked about the cleaning, in which Speedcat had three cleaners, and none of them could clean with the correct white. Cleaning white bubbles takes less than 30 seconds. I am well aware that redrawing takes hours as a redrawer in three groups. Wow, you really are angry about something you dreamed up! Are you blind? Again, never did I mention redrawing. If you want to throw a tantrum, there are many free therapy services on line and you can even talk to Siri about your dyslexia. Please, use your tiny, tiny brain and learn how to use proper grammar and spelling. You are a dumb, braindead bitch who needs to relearn how to read. Take care!

I’m just reading this because it got the second highest rating in the romance genre, but so far it just seems like smut with a story. Idk we’ll see :/

@newspapers, no, I do not have dyslexia, thank you. But instead, Im too dum and lazy to search up what the difference between 'redrawing' and 'cleaning', so lets just say they're they same. But anyways, he/she didnt even think that maybe they're on a break, or in a sht mood, or spending time with their families, or theyre tired or whatever. Oh, also, I was talking bout the sfx. And, my 1st langauge isnt even English, nor do I have any reason to improve my English grammar at the moment. Also, even tho they didnt clean the sfx or maybe made some mistakes, he/she still dpes npt have the right to critisize them.

Edit : Google says, "My group translates and edits SFX. How much time it takes to clean (we do not have any distinction between redrawers and cleaners) a chapter varies between each person and the series. If the editor (or cleaner) is skilled enough and has the time, they can clean a chapter in one to two weeks. The key word here is time."

Edit2: A guy was talking bout how some groups would ususally not clean the sfx cus they're tryna fight over the manga.

so we not gonna talk about the white text on a white background at the top of image 7 then?

Users who are viewing this thread