Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

@gotham2298
nope, unless you're really flat chested and hide it in the padding. normally woman's bra are tailored to the breasts so it can provide support. if a normal bra has space for stuff like that, it probably is loose and can't provide support. it looks like many pages of paper because of the way they draw it, but if you look carefully it is just one big piece of paper folded up. that one is more likely she hid it in between the v-shaped space between the dress and the bra, not her actual bra cups lol.
edit i misread your comment as asking hidden between bra and the dress xD for dress well it depends on the dress. not every dress can support hiding something so women dont normally do that.

Group Leader
@Gotham2298 done it as a joke before, it's not the most comfortable thing, I don't know of many people who would choose that area as their go to hidy hole but you can def hide stuff there cuz the padding of the bra hids all the bumps and creases the object make. I think the largest thing I've tried to hide is a phone. That didn't work that well, its better to have something more flexible like paper.

Roxana is somehow the most normal one in the entire mansion. I hope they take Jeremy with them on the escape plan. He's cute and quite redeemable at the moment

The way the maps were drawn makes Roxanna’s cleavage look like a pocket dimension. Next she’ll be pulling out an entire encyclopedia or a canon 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes. The legendary tiddy pocket. It only works if you have big boobs tho (cries)

I sometimes use my bra as a pocket if i don't have pockets, my hands are full and I'm too lazy to go back again for one thing hahaha.

also, ML be simping so hard for Roxana.

Did she just. Imply that she deliberately let that half-brother of hers reveal her toy to that psycho?

Going to Aunty Maria's room to play sounds like a bad idea, I can tell because I have a strong intuition.

Users who are viewing this thread