Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

@mynameisneens I think she just gave him a few hickeys. It's still sexual assault, but I assume it would be better than what would happen if they were found out. She could've warned him, I guess, but she was probably pressed for time and Dion possibly being outside was messing with her head.

Also, what the hell is up with this messed-up family??? Like, the author pulled out ko stops in making them the worst people imaginable

Girl how did 10 billion things just happened in this chapter lol
I feel bad for the mom she's so weak in this household 😔 hopefully she makes it out

Double-page supporter
... there's so many things going on in a single chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
At this point sexual assault isn't really shocking considering all the other disgusting things.

I feel so bad for those innocent people. All of them tortured and mutiliated. :( That side of her "family" are truly psychopaths and sadists. But I don't understand, first of all, how her mother has survived until this point. And secondly, why she's so shocked at her own daughter being violent. Like you knew what would happen when you told her to grow up to follow their lead.

Fed-Kun's army
aw i feel bad for the relationship between the fl and her mom. like the mom seems really worried for her and the fl seems to have moved on, but we cant totally be concerned over the mom because she's been married to her hubby for such a long time and tolerated so much

fudge poor lewell, thats twisted

omgggg our mc is a baddieeeee. im simping

I was actually looking forward to seeing everyones reaction when Cassis comes with all those hickeys on him.. them thinking that hes favored because he was marked like that😑.. but guess I'll just wait for the brothers reactions instead.. especially Dion..I feel like he feels some type of way for his sister😒

The mother is a weak willed woman that does not belong to such a place. How she survived without losing her mind, I won't understand. But it is nice to see that Roxanne is actually striving to protect her mother, even though she can never let go of the resentment of her for what happened with Ashil.

@mynameisneens, What're you talkin bout? If your talkin bout that scene where she left....marks on him....then, no. I dont think its r.@.p.e. they didnt even do it all. And the guy could've pushed her away. Besides, in the past, no one would dare to arrest her. And it was part of their plan anyways.

first time i found where the plot and stories matching... its pure evil ... the author doesnt even trying gloss over to tell why that character become evil... its really potray madness in that agriche household... even fl want to become kind is a taboo in that house

Users who are viewing this thread