Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

Everyone is abnormal yes including you fl lol... I honestly don't know where this is going but Jesus I hate spiders

okay, I thought it would be a creature of some sort, but never did I expect some sort of weird zombies...

also, is Maria shaking from fear because she had a hand in what happened, or was it because of the spider that was coming?

Can someone tell me what is the current status of the relationship between the fmc and her mother. Does hate her or what ??

@Sushobhit_kundu i think it was said in a previous chapter that while MC doesn't hate her mom, she can't consider her a mother after the death of her older brother

Dex-chan lover
Theyre all wicked. Thats why those knights some chapters ago said cassis was lucky to have been picked by roxana, or...

Can't tell if this is her galaxy brain play or if shit's really hit the fan

Everybody in this is fucking insane and I love it lol except the mom (probably)

Aggregator gang
This whole ass family needs to get killed only roxanna mother seems to be innocent

It is a wonder how her mother survived for so long in that house... did roxana protect her all the time or was she just always away from the madness? seems really weird.

@Sushobhit_kundu @miss_yin I thought it was more like if roxana outwardly shows affection towards her mom or openly views her as a precious person, her mother will be considered a weakness that the rest of the family could exploit. So if she distances herself from her mom, then her mom will be at least a bit more safe. Being a loving daughter would also contradict the current "cold, strong, evil, wicked Agriche" she presents to her family. Her mother and deceased brother almost represent the opposite of that, so if Roxana even associates with them it will put her in danger too. (remember how she had to insult her brother in front of her father to keep up appearances)

@iwannachew oh that makes sense as well! it's probably a combination of those things, in my opinion. i think playing the part of a true agriche influenced part of her thinking in which she resents her mother somewhat, for being meek, but she also lived a relatively normal life in modern times so her ideals are conflicted.
but also, doesn't she show care for her younger brother? they're on good terms and he outwardly shows "love" for her and they aren't used against each other. although that could be because he's just as violent as any other member of their family...

@miss_yin yea, if you're talking about Jeremy, he definitely is too much of a wild card with some screws loose to be used against roxana. Also i feel like roxana wouldn't hesitate if she really needed to throw him aside for her survival (and maybe the survival those she truly cares about). She doesn't trust his sanity enough. I don't think she can really trust anyone in this family. She probably treats him well becuz he's like the only family member that can be considered an ally and is powerful (and gullible) enough to help her in her schemes, even if he doesn't know he's helping.

Dex-chan lover
what? why is there a giant spider and where does it comes from?

Users who are viewing this thread