Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

@LeGrandGreg

Well... The story so far has been drilling to us that if you are not a "great argriche" you die, if the mom tells ana not to be "great" she basically condemns her to death.
Mom might be cray cray, but at least she cares.

I do wonder how that mom became a wife of that dad.. i can understand the other wives we've seen so far.. but this one seems too nice to be involve with the argriche. And the fact that she is still alive in that kind of a house seems a bit weird too.

bruh i hope she bitchslaps dion more 12 times on each cheek
what an asshole let him be the one whos tears fall in future

Fed-Kun's army
okay dion did something shitty x10000 but damn he must also go thru so much shit on his own end

oh fuckkkkkk slap him more girl.

fufufu our FL is clever and funny. fuck that last scene hurt

maria has my attention bc unlike ur classic stepmom who's obsessed with getting rid of things that "hinder" her son she actually favors MC's mom instead?

also the way i keep expecting the mom to secretly be an OP cray cray because the husband has expectations for the brother bc he resembles Her 😞 ..

i get that it's supposed to be somber and all but those last two panels give off so much ridiculous humour manga energy 💀🙏

Harsh, but fair. Her mother is weak, both in body and mind. She loves her daughter, and thus, is very much traumatized by her son's death. However... that meek personality is something that cannot ever be beneficial in this house. She doesn't have the strength to be of any use.

:0 i’m sorry but i chuckled

btw i don’t get why everybody wants this to be incest. jeremy is clearly a simp for his sis and dion is just a sadistic fuck. neither of them are sis cons so stop bringing it up. kinda weiiiiiird.

can we just appreciate the sibling relationship between Jeremy and Roxanna?

The og heroine must be really strong to defeat this house with these kinds of people around, all while captured (and probably tortured).

@mcruz ikr this is like legitimately the scariest family I’ve seen in all the webtoons I’ve read 😅😆 I wonder if the emperor has any idea what they do here man

Lol I love Ana...she’s such an interesting character

Dex-chan lover
Damn... that's a shame. Would be nice if they got closer again. She does care about her mother, so maybe having her not be close to her keeps her safe? Like they could user her mother to blackmail her if they knew she actually cared about her? Or she simply loves and hates her at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
Aunt Maria just wants to turn Sierra into a doll. No genuine concern. But notice she always expresses concern for her skin

Users who are viewing this thread